PDA

View Full Version : Spray painting of Landy Bulkhead

Phill
06-Dec-10, 13:19
Does anyone know where I can get a land rover bulkhead sprayed up locally?

ducati
06-Dec-10, 13:26
I thought you had finished it? Are you slacking?

If twer me, I would wait on the weather, buy a compresser and do it myself, particularly if you eventually need more doing.

The sprayshops around here get very mixed reviews ;) and going from the prices I've been quoted in the past, both sides of a bulkhead is likely to cost in the region of £600 :eek:

Failing all that give ASK Restorations a ring in the business index

Phill
06-Dec-10, 14:07
It should have been done before the inclement weather arrived however the previous person who was doing the bulkhead couldn't in the end and I've lost a couple of months.

I was thinking of doing it mesel but being the bulkhead I'd rather it be done right. And unfortunately now is the time we could do with the truck back on the road!!

mrlennie
06-Dec-10, 14:13
Aye keith at ASK would be my bet great guy 07748593075

upolian
06-Dec-10, 14:40
Supply me a shed ill paint it no bother,had plenty recommendations for painting,also got a photographic profile of the work ive done,plus ill undercut any quote you get by a mile :P

keisser
06-Dec-10, 15:13
:)
Does anyone know where I can get a land rover bulkhead sprayed up locally? got landrover defender truck cab 110 totally resprayed all panels by Spraytech Halkirk a year ago - made a fantastic job with all photo graphic evidence to prove - won't go anywhere else now for spraying jobs

Phill
06-Dec-10, 15:17
plus ill undercut any quote you get by a mile :P

I've got someone who'll do it fer £20.00 an'a tin of iron bru, what's yer best offer??

:Razz

upolian
06-Dec-10, 18:13
I've got someone who'll do it fer £20.00 an'a tin of iron bru, what's yer best offer??

:Razz

19.99 and ill bring my own irn bru!

mooncat
06-Dec-10, 20:35
If doing it yourself be careful in this cold weather, if your really stuck and want it done call me on my mobile as listed above, and I will get you sorted, regards Keith. ( ASK Restorations )
PS thanks for the kind compliments, do I owe anyone a beer ;-)

essexbird
06-Dec-10, 21:39
steady on Mooncat - I hope this bulkhead is not going to take priority over my mini.

By the way - its mid december - Is it ready?? K.