PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations To 10 Year Old Luke McDowall On Winning 4 Gold Medals

pat
05-Dec-10, 22:55
Just read in P&J about this young lad from who attends Pultneytown Academy - he has won an incredible four gold medals at the UK kuk sool won championshops in Liverpool.
He was first in his age category in the forms, techniques, staff spinning and sparring sections of the event.
Luke, 10, took up the Korean martial arts five years ago and defeated competitors from Spain, Netherlands and England to clinch four golds at his first UK championships.

Well done and congratulations Luke.

Congratulations to the family of Luke for giving him all the support he must require to get this far in any sport at such a young age.

upolian
05-Dec-10, 23:00
Well done!

unicorn
05-Dec-10, 23:17
Wow what an incredible lad, he must be very dedicated. Well done :D

suzywonton123
06-Dec-10, 00:22
hi im lukes mum thanks everyone for the lovely comments,luke loves his kuk sool won, and has a very good teacher who supports him luke was so proud to stand on the poddum with his scotland flag.

Missy Wick
06-Dec-10, 00:52
Luke did brilliantly.
And his mum and family worked hard raising funds to get him there.

He is a very talented young lad.

Whitewater
06-Dec-10, 00:57
Very well done, it is always great to hear about some youngster that has done well. Luke must have made everybody who knows him feel very proud, and for those of us who don't know him, we must all wish him well and that he will have a great future in his chosen sport.

Alice in Blunderland
06-Dec-10, 08:21
Congratulations and very well done to Luke and his family. :D

Such a brilliant achievement. :D

Venture
06-Dec-10, 08:34
To achieve four gold medals at National level must have taken a lot of dedication and hard work. To be only 10 years old, makes it even more incredible. What a talented young man he is. Well done to him and his family for all their support.:)

shammie
06-Dec-10, 10:48
Luke is my nephew and we are all very proud of him!!! Well done Luke :)

pat
06-Dec-10, 11:39
Congratulations Luke

I do not know you or your family but was surprised to read it in P&J and nobody mentioning it on Caithness.org.
Congratulations again on being such a "Golden Superstar" Luke, hope this only be the beginning of wonderful successful sporting life, it will be hard but keep practising and you could be a Caithnessian World Champion before too long.

suzywonton123
06-Dec-10, 12:37
thanks pat luke will be havin his photo taken tomorrow for the groat, and we are all really proud of him, he works very hard and has been scottish champion 3 years running european championships next may thanks again lukes mum suzanne

dousslesh
06-Dec-10, 14:54
Congratulations Luke and well done. Your family must be very proud of you !

Hoida
06-Dec-10, 17:20
Well done Luke you must be delighted with your success.:lol::lol:

Anji
06-Dec-10, 17:57
Congratulations, Luke.

Success like that doesn't come without a lot of hard work.

Smithy
06-Dec-10, 18:57
Congratulations Luke

evelyn
06-Dec-10, 19:05
Congratulations from all of us at Wick Tora Kai Karate Club. A tremendous boost for Caithness martial arts and a fantastic individual achievement.

Spike

donnick
06-Dec-10, 23:37
Well done to Luke what a star and well done to ur family for suporting you with ur hobby.look forward to reading it in the groat

Bill Fernie
07-Dec-10, 01:46
Can I also add my congratulations to this very impressive achievement. Its an impressive display and proves that dedication does pay off. Very well done.

DMFB
07-Dec-10, 10:02
Very well done.All that training has paid off. Well done to all your family to who have supported you in this.

suzywonton123
07-Dec-10, 19:39
thank you every body for the kind messages from luke mcdowall and a special thanks to my sir bobby mcroberts who supports me and trains me and is a great kuk sool won teacher