PDA

View Full Version : www.highlandhomesales.com

gio
05-Dec-10, 17:52
Selling your house? Check out this new company in caithness
www.highlandhomesales.com (http://www.highlandhomesales.com)

www.north-joinery.com (http://www.north-joinery.com)

locini
18-Dec-10, 23:00
Thanks for the recommendation Gio - Glad you like - If your selling a house sometime soon i will give you a discount ;)

muffin
19-Dec-10, 12:21
Would be a good idea to add this site to the Business index for solicitors and estate agents as that is where I would expect most people look when searching for a new house.

locini
20-Dec-10, 09:50
Would be a good idea to add this site to the Business index for solicitors and estate agents as that is where I would expect most people look when searching for a new house.

Muffin - My thoughts exactly, however im not allowed to post any links on here or the .org to my new website anymore, as it is in competition with the .orgs own free property listing section. I quote from an unnamed "orgmaster"

"I would have thought that you would realise that we are not going to help promote a business that is in direct competition to our own.

We have a massive amount of traffic to our own property section. Why do you think we would simply give that away for free to a competing business?

Please refrain from posting the link to your site on our forum as well will remove it as soon as we see it."

muffin
20-Dec-10, 12:41
That's all very well but if you look at property on the org site there are over 30 pages of it, very little detail for most properties and no indication of whether thet have been sold or under offer or still for sale, it's pretty useless.

beth210486
20-Dec-10, 13:18
I agree, I have looked at the property section on here before and gave up after the first couple of pages as I wasn't sure how many of the houses were still for sale etc and not much details or photos of the houses are given.
I think this is a bit unfair to a new local buisness just trying to start up. :roll:

locini
20-Dec-10, 20:24
That's all very well but if you look at property on the org site there are over 30 pages of it, very little detail for most properties and no indication of whether thet have been sold or under offer or still for sale, it's pretty useless.

Muffin/Beth210486 - I am not going to make any negative comments on the service provided by the .org team, I do think its a excellent free service that is an extra platform which can be utalised by a seller to promote and advertise their property for sale. I would recommend to anyone using my site to also place their property on the .org site as the more places you advertise your property the better.

I am just a bit dissapointed that i cannot list by business on their business listing page as at the end of the day i feel that is what its for. Anyhow the .org team have decided against it and i must respect that desicion - Its their site.