PDA

View Full Version : *** Urgent*** Missing Dog ***

unicorn
05-Dec-10, 11:30
Holly has been Found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an urgent appeal
Holly a short haired golden retriever,Dark coloured, has gone missing last night.
Many of you know Holly from Bridge end Filling station Thurso.
She is short coated and rather small and slimly built.
She is a very friendly dog.
She had no collar on and was not chipped,
Some idiot threw a firework into the filling station forecourt last night while Holly was there and she spooked, she ran and has not been seen since.
Her owner was there all night in case she turned up and the rest of the family were out hunting for her.
Please please if you see Holly call 894219.

upolian
05-Dec-10, 11:32
Who the hell throws a bloody firework into a garage forecourt??sick little.... I will tell friends in thurso to keep an eye out,hope she gets found soon!

Tugmistress
05-Dec-10, 11:33
She's a lovely dog! as upolian said who the hell throws a lit firework onto a petrol forecourt! that's more than dangerous! if i'm out and about today i'll keep an eye out for her, i hope she is ok and found very soon!

donnick
05-Dec-10, 11:34
yes i will put the word about as well.hope you find her

KCI
05-Dec-10, 11:36
Poor thing. Some people make me so mad!
I'm in Wick, so can't help I'm afraid. If I was in Thurso I would have gone out looking.
Hope she is OK and found soon - keep us updated :(

All boxed up
05-Dec-10, 11:38
What a shame, Poor Holly, you cant understand the mentality of some people, apart from it being reckless and nasty to throw a firework at the best of times near animals to throw one at one thats in a petrol station is downright idiotic.
I really hope she is found soon.

unicorn
05-Dec-10, 11:42
I could not believe it when I heard it either, the bang was heard in Heathfield road so little wonder she ran.
As you all know she is adored and Alan and Liz are desperately worried about her.
Police, Balmore and vets have been notified. I am hoping the dog warden will hear through KWK9 members here as they were unable to get a hold of her.

neepnipper
05-Dec-10, 11:58
I have let Carolyne Poulton of lab rescue know in case anyone contacts her. Hope you find her soon. xx

unicorn
05-Dec-10, 12:24
Holly Has been Found safe and well, brilliant result.

Tubthumper
05-Dec-10, 12:29
Really glad to hear that!

I hope the erses that threw the firework get their comeuppance. And whoever sold it to them.[evil]

KCI
05-Dec-10, 12:30
That's a relief!
So glad to hear that she is OK - especially on a day like this!

upolian
05-Dec-10, 12:32
Excellent :D I hope the little who threw the firework gets caught locked up and the key well and truly destroyed for such a sick mindless act!!

sunshine23
05-Dec-10, 12:43
Wonderful news, I am so relieved.

unicorn
05-Dec-10, 12:44
I have been asked by Alan and Liz to thank all the wonderful orgers out there who offered support and say that it is thanks to the org that Holly was found. The lady who spotted her had read this post, so once again the org has proved a really valuable tool.
They are over the moon with all the support they received from everyone and really touched.
Having spoken to Alan I got the story a wee bit wrong and apologise. It seems someone close to the station was setting off fireworks and one seems to have gone the wrong way and gone off by the filling station and this is what spooked her.
It seems it was not malicious and I apologise for getting that part wrong.

Torvaig
05-Dec-10, 12:54
I have been asked by Alan and Liz to thank all the wonderful orgers out there who offered support and say that it is thanks to the org that Holly was found. The lady who spotted her had read this post, so once again the org has proved a really valuable tool.
They are over the moon with all the support they received from everyone and really touched.
Having spoken to Alan I got the story a wee bit wrong and appologise. It seems someone close to the station was setting off fireworks and one seems to have gone the wrong way and gone off by the filling station and this is what spooked her.
It seems it was not malicious and I apologise for getting that part wrong.

Unicorn, your intentions were the best :) and I only hope Holly will not be frightened of going back to the station now. She is part of the furniture!
All's well that ends well, thank goodness.

arat
05-Dec-10, 13:20
thanks to a observant orger ? the dog was found

Torvaig
05-Dec-10, 13:33
thanks to a observant orger ? the dog was found me

Well done "observant orger" Arat! Hope Holly has got over her adventure...

Liz
05-Dec-10, 13:37
I missed this post until now and am soooooooo glad there was a happy ending.:D

unicorn
05-Dec-10, 13:47
well done arat, I could not say which orger as I did not know who it was.