PDA

View Full Version : Christmas shopping!

Dadie
03-Dec-10, 15:33
Thought I was really organised this year.
Got my order from brandalley (all wooden toys)
the 2 pressies I really wanted were missing as the box was damaged (read that as one side was totally missing)
Now out of stock...
The seller on ebay wont deliver the balance bike...and have been so awkward...its now going through the paypal and ebay resolution services!
Who said that shopping online was easier than hitting the highstreet?
Will have to sneak into town through the week while Lauren is at nursery:lol:
Wish we still had a toy shop with the toys downstairs...Im not doing stairs with the two wee ones in the buggy!

Hows everyone else getting on with their christmas shopping?

Sandra_B
03-Dec-10, 15:46
Everything that was being ordered on-line has been ordered. Hopefully the weather won't delay delivery. Still have to buy the "Angel tree" presents but have till the 16th to do that. No food/drink/wrapping paper/crackers/gift tags bought...

Hoida
03-Dec-10, 17:54
Had intended to do some Christmas shopping today but it was so cold and the pavements so slushy I suddenly lost interest in Christmas!!! Will attempt a day next week when I have no food shopping to do. The toy shop in Thurso are very good if you have an idea what you are looking for they will bring stuff down for you to look at. I don't do stairs and have always found the shopkeepers in Thurso very helpful. Good luck hope you get what you are looking for.:D

ShelleyCowie
03-Dec-10, 18:22
Im not doing too good!

Bought for my niece and nephew. Bought the oldest kids their main present and a few little things. some stuff to get yet. i have NOTHING for Athrun! :( No idea what to get for him yet! Got Jay a playmat and got a few more things to get but nothing big cos he is still little.

Oh i have loads to buy!! :(

Dadie
04-Dec-10, 18:39
I have been back online to try to get the 2 wee pressies that were "lost"
Could only find one of them.....but found loads of great art and craft stuff for the girls....spent lots (well if you spent more than £50 it was free postage)
Need to get wrapping paper, sellotape and special santa paper yet!

Not even thought about food shopping :lol:

lindsaymcc
04-Dec-10, 18:49
Im pretty much done!

Went south in October, and took the chance to get all the kids stuff then, so other than a small amazon order awaiting delivery, I be finished!

Gotta love internet shopping...... havent bought a single thing in Thurso/Wick!

ShelleyCowie
04-Dec-10, 19:19
Finally got some presents for Athrun! went with the easy option of lego duplo. He loves it! Spent a small fortune on presents yesterday! :eek: Dont even want to think about it!

And i still have loads to buy! :(

On the plus side my own christmas present came today! WOO! lol