PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Pultneytooner

Kingetter
12-Aug-06, 20:37
Look what he's got ( and may have passed by now) -

Billy Boy
12-Aug-06, 20:49
another one of us who need's to get out more, the org is a addiction:eek: is there such a thing as orger's anonymous,[lol]

Fran
13-Aug-06, 01:36
i have 76 messages to send to reach the 1,000 mark so i will be sending, sending, sending, and boring everyone till i reach the 1,000 target.You have been warned!!!:lol: Well done Pultneytooner, what an achievement.

Kingetter
13-Aug-06, 01:39
Message received and understood. BTW - were you pleased for Pultneytooner?

Ricco
13-Aug-06, 09:25
i have 76 messages to send to reach the 1,000 mark so i will be sending, sending, sending, and boring everyone till i reach the 1,000 target.You have been warned!!!:lol: Well done Pultneytooner, what an achievement.

Good luck on your quest, Fran. I like your way of highlighting your congratulations to Pultneytooner so that it stands out more. I think I will do the same:

Well done, Pultneytooner on reaching your 'Grand'. I still have a long way to go.

pultneytooner
13-Aug-06, 10:14
Help ma boab, a hadnae realised.
Thanks folks:D

FRAN......i have 76 messages to send to reach the 1,000 mark so i will be sending, sending, sending, and boring everyone till i reach the 1,000 target.
How do you think I got there.[lol]

Kingetter
13-Aug-06, 10:16
Most welcome. I guess it won't be long before someone else joins you in the 'Orgers Hall of Fame'

sam
13-Aug-06, 11:51
Most welcome. I guess it won't be long before someone else joins you in the 'Orgers Hall of Fame'

lo are you hoping to get there by the end of the weekend:lol: ;)

Kingetter
13-Aug-06, 11:55
lo are you hoping to get there by the end of the weekend:lol: ;)

Nae me!! -

FRAN......i have 76 messages to send to reach the 1,000 mark so i will be sending, sending, sending, and boring everyone till i reach the 1,000 target.

brandy
13-Aug-06, 12:10
wow i have loads more to go afore im any where near *laughs* but well done hun!

pultneytooner
13-Aug-06, 12:21
wow i have loads more to go afore im any where near *laughs* but well done hun!
Thanks, One day you to will reach the exalted position of the 1K orger.[lol]