PDA

View Full Version : buses to inverness and beyond

purplelady
01-Dec-10, 19:20
I need to go down to perth on sat have booked the bus , and was just wondering if anyone else has been down in this weather, if so were they running very late or had any been cancelled and how scarey was. it am still wondering if i shud have booked the train from ness to perth will have to see sat , have made plans for my son and dogs if i cannot get back and will make sure have enough money for somewhere to stay an extra nite ,and for food am hopeing by sat it will be better x

purplelady
02-Dec-10, 16:31
am guessing noone is as stupid as me to traveling down the line lol saw the ness bus leaving wick today with a good few poeple on it x

Na Mara
02-Dec-10, 18:49
I am going to inverness tomorrow by bus. I looked at web cams and roads seem to be clear so im hoping the bus will be running.

Scarybiscuits03
02-Dec-10, 19:11
OH travelled the length of Britain today, he said that the Perth area is quite bad and the road from Inverness to Thurso was OK.

onecalledk
02-Dec-10, 19:53
buses appear to be running from Thurso to Inverness as they pass my house and saw quite a few today.

It appears that no services are available east of Inverness with citylink at the moment .....

K