PDA

View Full Version : Estate Agents?

Wish
12-Aug-06, 10:02
Hi all :cool:

Had some great news, we moving to Caithness:D

Heres where the hardwork starts, househunting (yikes) I have found a couple of estate agents online, but was wanting to contact those without websites too, I thought you guys might be able to help me out with some contact telephone numbers etc?

Thank you very much x

footie chick
12-Aug-06, 10:04
http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/sale.php

think all of the local ones are on here. Good luck ;)

Kingetter
12-Aug-06, 10:23
Hi all :cool:

Had some great news, we moving to Caithness:D

Heres where the hardwork starts, househunting (yikes) I have found a couple of estate agents online, but was wanting to contact those without websites too, I thought you guys might be able to help me out with some contact telephone numbers etc?

Thank you very much x

Maybe you could indicate some choices of where you want to be?
Location, size (number of rooms), town/country, so on and so forth. Maybe an orger knows of such a property and can inform you?
I'm not cutting out Estate Agents but maybe adding 'local information'.

newpark
12-Aug-06, 12:02
www.caithnessproperty.co.uk

Wish
12-Aug-06, 12:12
Hi Kin

Thanks for that, ok heres the wish list

within 25 mile radius of Wick
Min of 3 bedrooms
Rural, semi rural or village location
Rear garden (or land)
Near good primary school

Also, if you could help me with regard to the "offers over" proceedure, is there usually a certain % over the asking price for a particular area?

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate all the help and guidance on this:)

Kingetter
12-Aug-06, 15:29
That narrows it down somewhat eh?

Wish
12-Aug-06, 16:57
That narrows it down somewhat eh?

:lol:

Halkirk area is looking a good choice for us at the moment, if that helps:confused

muddywilli
12-Aug-06, 18:52
Moving to Caithness hey.. same here. Hopefully should be in Milton soon. We found the lady in I.D.Pollard's in Wick very helpful indeed. Highly recommended by us.

Steve and Laura

Kingetter
12-Aug-06, 19:32
Nae a bad choice - Wick and Thurso fairly easily reachable by bus even. Don't go for the Castle though!

Wish
12-Aug-06, 20:02
Nae a bad choice - Wick and Thurso fairly easily reachable by bus even. Don't go for the Castle though!

Is that Castle as in Castletown?

Sorry my geography of the area is appaling:confused:

Kingetter
12-Aug-06, 20:05
Is that Castle as in Castletown?

Sorry my geography of the area is appaling:confused:

No, not Castletown - Halkirk - there is a Castle - Braal. Somewhat larger than you need anyway I'd suppose.
Geography you'll learn when you get here.

Wish
12-Aug-06, 20:15
No, not Castletown - Halkirk - there is a Castle - Braal. Somewhat larger than you need anyway I'd suppose.
Geography you'll learn when you get here.

:DAhh I see tee hee, ooh a castle, would be nice, but far too many rooms for me to clean (lol)

Thanks Steve and Laura.

Kingetter
12-Aug-06, 20:18
And the windows - my oh my!