PDA

View Full Version : The most posts in a day

DrSzin
11-Aug-06, 18:53
What's the record for the most posts in a day on the Org?

Kingetter has posted 68 times in the last 24 hours. Any advance on that?
___
Edit: correction - there goes his 69th...

Kingetter
11-Aug-06, 18:56
You're counting? He needs to get out more and maybe so do you? lol
Make that 69? A position we won't go into, thanks very much!

DrSzin
11-Aug-06, 18:56
71 and still counting...

You don't think I counted them myself do you?

Kingetter
11-Aug-06, 19:01
On your fingers? Run out of something else to post about or are you being more pointed?

willowbankbear
11-Aug-06, 19:11
Surely theres more to do at yer end of the pond than we have? thats why this board works

DrSzin
11-Aug-06, 19:31
On your fingers? Run out of something else to post about or are you being more pointed?No, I'm not being more pointed. I'd just noticed that you'd posted a lot today, and I wondered how many "a lot" was.

A quick Find all posts by Kingetter (http://forum.caithness.org/search.php?do=finduser&u=3115) revealed two-and-a-bit pages of 30 posts in the last 24 hours. Then a "Find" and pile of "Find Nexts" in Firefox counted the "bits". Ok, so I counted the mouse clicks to enumerate the "bits" - I'll admit that bit. :lol:

I was about to start a couple of new threads but I was distracted by your prodigiousness. :cool:

72 at the last count...

Kingetter
11-Aug-06, 19:37
And are your comments not an enticement to me to post more or should I run away and leave the scene to give everyone a rest from me? Meantime, if I get to 100, be sure to let me know. I'm sure a friend would.

Kingetter
11-Aug-06, 19:50
HERE ENDETH THIS THREAD as far as I'm concerned.
Amen.

DrSzin
11-Aug-06, 19:52
And are your comments not an enticement to me to post more or should I run away and leave the scene to give everyone a rest from me? Meantime, if I get to 100, be sure to let me know. I'm sure a friend would.Neither, I was just counting posts...

I'm not sure what advice a friend would give you, so I'll leave that to you.

Ok, enough of this. I'm told that the admin frown at the open discussion of such topics, and that's fine with me.