PDA

View Full Version : Lost!

Dadie
29-Nov-10, 16:19
1 small grotty looking, soft(made of bamboo fibre), was cream at one point in its lifetime with a couple of holes in it blanket.
Pretty sure it was left at Tescos wick...or on the way to the car which was parked in the chld places.
definately will be missed at bedtime!
Tried phoning the store not handed in and im not wanting to go back from Watten.....:(

goldenguernsey
29-Nov-10, 16:39
got someone looking round the car park for you now Dadie, hope it turns up

kitty
29-Nov-10, 16:46
Give tesco a ring... my son left his favourite toy in there about a year ago (set it down on a shelf to look at other toys lol). Called the shop and they checked for me and we got it back :)

goldenguernsey
29-Nov-10, 16:49
Sorry Dadie, its not in the car park, it is windy though so maybe thats what took it

Dadie
29-Nov-10, 16:51
I rang when we got home.
Not handed in...:(
I dont understand why she wears it as a scarf ... but I last saw it when we were at the checkout!

After that I was too busy trying to manouver a trolley with lots of shopping in it and bung the kids in the car and I forgot to check it was still there:(

Thanks for looking though!...It was my fault for not checking....

kitty
29-Nov-10, 16:57
I rang when we got home.
Not handed in...:(
I dont understand why she wears it as a scarf ... but I last saw it when we were at the checkout!

After that I was too busy trying to manouver a trolley with lots of shopping in it and bung the kids in the car and I forgot to check it was still there:(

Thanks for looking though!...It was my fault for not checking....

It may turn up yet.....

Its so easy not to notice things like that when you've got loads of other things to do :)

Dadie
29-Nov-10, 16:58
OMG!
So embarrassed I have just found it on the car roof!
Definately my fault.....
Cant believe it survived the journey home there either....

kitty
29-Nov-10, 17:12
hahaha. lol... At least you've got it back now :)

brandy
29-Nov-10, 17:41
how lucky are you!

orkneycadian
29-Nov-10, 18:58
OMG!
So embarrassed I have just found it on the car roof!

Where did you find the shopping at? ;)

Dadie
29-Nov-10, 21:58
The shopping was in my bags for life in the boot...as normal...except one bag that was stategically placed to hide the santa pressie that I forgot to remove from the car and hide ...now in a safe place:lol:
Blanket thawed out and returned to its owner..didnt quite have enough time to wash and dry it before bedtime...hopefully nursery is on tommorrow so I can do that as its not nice to see the small ones watching the washing machine and then the tumble dryer like hawks when their fave things are being fumigated:lol:

John Little
29-Nov-10, 22:05
You are not alone.

Herself lost a ear-ring last year and I was hunting high and low in a multi-storey carpark. Finally we gave up and drove 20 miles.

I went round to open her door and there it was, hooked over the top of the door.