PDA

View Full Version : Thieving Scum

barmar62
28-Nov-10, 12:41
This is a message to the THIEVING SCUM ( sod the infraction!) who stole my bag of dross last night. I hope your warm perhaps you could spare a thought for my two, now very cold, little children!

barmar62
28-Nov-10, 12:42
Swear words deleted ?

unicorn
28-Nov-10, 12:49
You just can't leave anything lying out any more, it is a sad world we live in.

Corrie 3
28-Nov-10, 13:10
They surely are the "Dross" of Society.....How can anyone get so low as that ????

C3....:mad::mad:

Doreen
28-Nov-10, 13:26
This is a message to the THIEVING SCUM ( sod the infraction!) who stole my bag of dross last night. I hope your warm perhaps you could spare a thought for my two, now very cold, little children!That is awful hope they feel ashamed i do believe in Karma:~(

ShelleyCowie
28-Nov-10, 13:36
What?! People stealing dross now? What is this world coming too! Hope karma bites them in the buttocks!!! [evil]

teddybear1873
28-Nov-10, 16:21
Remember back in the 70's and 80's when alot of people had to put a lock on their bunker.

Must have been a difficult thing to do. You can't exactly be quiet doing it.

Tam 2000
29-Nov-10, 13:47
It is very disheatening to find your stuff stolen by people who dont care but covet other people's possesions and making one feel bad when the theft is discovered. We are still offering a reward for the return of our Warrior L200 bull bars & and anti roll bar. We hope who ever stole your coal and our stuff that their concience will give them no peace until they have returned them.

Nomad
29-Nov-10, 13:47
i cant think of any motivation for stealin dross it confuses me muchly :S
dosent it smother the fire without some other fule?

upolian
29-Nov-10, 13:52
Very sad indeed!!

EDDIE
29-Nov-10, 14:48
This is a message to the THIEVING SCUM ( sod the infraction!) who stole my bag of dross last night. I hope your warm perhaps you could spare a thought for my two, now very cold, little children!

The person might come back and target you again i would make things more secure if i was you