PDA

View Full Version : Mr Fox encounter

donnick
27-Nov-10, 14:40
I was walking the dogs on Dunnet beach this morning Castletown end when i spied a fox walking down the burn, now surly with me in high viz jacket he would have seen me oh no so he started to wander toward me and my 2 companions to my disbelief sure he must smell us oh no so i stand still waiting and watching for him to notice then he slips gets up carries on then slips a further 3 time never once seeing me or the dogs he never once looked in my direction even tho i was 20 odd feet away he ran off in to the sand dunes , altho there was snow on the sand it wasn't slippy so i am guessing he was no well .It was nice encounter .

topotheuk
01-Dec-10, 23:04
I went to Glasgow Airport in October to pick up a relative and couldn't believe there was a fox standing eating something on a patch of grass at the entrance to the airport building. There were loads of folks around (the Scottish Commonwealth athletes were just arriving home) and the fox just stood eating whilst all these folks were walking past him. I wish I had taken a photo it was unbelievable :)