PDA

View Full Version : Money back from online shopping

Weekr
26-Nov-10, 22:06
Don't know if i've posted this in the right section or not but I recently needed to borrow around £100 to pay for bills as I couldn't afford to incur another 'unpaid item' bank charge. I stumbled across a website that allowed me to get cashback on borrowing the money so that I wouldn't actually be losing out on the borrowed £100 as I received £15 cashback which covered the interest fees.

Anyway, I then noticed that they offer cashback from almost every site I've bought from online & would probably have at least £100 quid in cashback if i'd been using this instead of buying direct from play.com, tesco, amazon etc.

If you register through this link then both you and I get £1.25 after earning your first fiver for refferal - http://www.quidco.com/user/1031479/66322

Just have a look at the offers on the site first if your unsure.

I've not done any of my christmas shopping yet so I will be doing it all from this website once I get paid to get a little of it back :)

ShelleyCowie
26-Nov-10, 22:11
Me and my hubby have been using quidco for about a year now and have quite a bit saved up on our account! It comes in really handy at this time of year :)

Weekr
26-Nov-10, 22:26
I can imagine it'll save me a fair bit in the future but i'm rather disappointed it took me so long to realise it existed :(

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
26-Nov-10, 22:51
Aye ive got £409 in account - been doing it for a year!!!

It's great!!

beetlecrusher
27-Nov-10, 14:30
Thanks Weekr, I've just registered! :)

Liz
27-Nov-10, 14:31
I changed from Quidco to Topcashback and it's even better as you get more cashback.:D

It's brilliant as I've made over £400 just by shopping!

hardcore superstar
27-Nov-10, 20:09
I'm with Liz, Topcashback is better ... higher percentage of cash back. I've received £397.91 so far this year and it sure came in handy. If anyone wants to join, you can use my referral:-

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/abbiew