PDA

View Full Version : Who was Jack the Stripper

Kevin Milkins
25-Nov-10, 00:59
I started a thread some time ago about a book that my brother is writing as a follow up to his first book, "Every Mothers Nightmare".

The book will reveal all and is set to be published in April to coincide with a one hour documentary to be screened on the Crime & Investigation Channel and hosted by presenter Fred Dineage and top criminologist Professor David Wilson. They start filming tomorrow.

I feel really chuffed for him as he has been working on this for about eighteen years and it now seems to be coming to fruition.

For more on the story follow the link.

Author 'solves' Hammersmith Nudes murder riddle - Local News ... (http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/fulham-and-hammersmith-news/local-fulham-and-hammersmith-news/2010/11/10/author-solves-hammersmith-nudes-murder-riddle-82029-27633093/)

Garnet
25-Nov-10, 12:44
Just read the 'link', very interesting, hope you'll remind us before the actual broadcast, as for the chanel is that on sky or where, do tell, I look forward to this and well done to your brother, you're obviously very proud of him. G

Kevin Milkins
26-Nov-10, 13:31
Just read the 'link', very interesting, hope you'll remind us before the actual broadcast, as for the chanel is that on sky or where, do tell, I look forward to this and well done to your brother, you're obviously very proud of him. G

Thank you Garnet, I'm sure to remind the world when it comes on TV.:lol: