PDA

View Full Version : Environ skincare products ... stockists?

hardcore superstar
24-Nov-10, 13:34
Apart from Gorgeous in Thurso and Way Ahead in Inverness, does anyone know of any other places that stock Environ products?

Thanks

Liz
24-Nov-10, 13:53
You can get it online here http://touchofskincare.co.uk/ :D

I've never heard of this range and take it that it's good?

24-Nov-10, 22:00
Skin and Tonic at Henrietta Street in Wick also stocks Environ

hardcore superstar
24-Nov-10, 22:58
Thankyou.

Liz ... to answer your question, yes, it's great. I've been using it for apx 3-4 years and I think it's excellent. It's made a huge difference to my skin (but had quite a negative impact on by bank balance though).

Liz
24-Nov-10, 23:33
Thankyou.

Liz ... to answer your question, yes, it's great. I've been using it for apx 3-4 years and I think it's excellent. It's made a huge difference to my skin (but had quite a negative impact on by bank balance though).

I noticed that it's quite expensive but,then again,if it's helping your skin then sounds like it's worth it.:D

Don't mean to be cheeky but how much per month is it costing you?

Not sure what your skin problem is but I love the Judith Willams skincare range which you get on QVC and also the Liz Earle cleanser which I use in the morning and Elemis Pro Cleanser which I use at night.
They are a good price and my skin looks a lot better since using these products.

hardcore superstar
25-Nov-10, 11:52
I'm not sure, I've never really costed it out. It's hard to say as the products last for ages and it varies depending on what deals I can find on the internet.

I don't have a skin problem as such but my Dad was ginger, and although I didn't inherit his hair, I did inherit his ginger skin ... i.e., thin, transparent, freckly and prone to sun damage. Environ has worked wonders, my skin is thicker, is now actually skin coloured (as opposed to see-through) and the pre-existing sun damage has been greatly reduced ... although I haven't been for a skin analysis in about a year so hopefully the sun damage would be down to a minimum by now. Still have the freckles though, which I'm glad of, as a "face without freckles is like a night sky without stars".

Thankyou for recommending the other products but I'm afraid I will be sticking with Environ ... despite the cost.

Liz
25-Nov-10, 13:30
Really glad the products have made such a difference to you and will have a look at them myself now.:D