PDA

View Full Version : caithness cricket team

tonka528
23-Nov-10, 18:06
i would just like to make note that the caithness cricket team with orkney have managed to get to and win the north of scotland knock out cup final for the third time in four years.

and as chairman of CCA would like to thank all the members for the hard work and effort they put in this year, not only just in the matches but at training and grounds work they did all year.

i would like to make a special mention to david yeomans that helped us this year even after he finished his post.

i will use this time to say that anyone interested in playing with use next year please contact me through here.

sianie
19-Dec-10, 19:31
i would just like to make note that the caithness cricket team with orkney have managed to get to and win the north of scotland knock out cup final for the third time in four years.

and as chairman of CCA would like to thank all the members for the hard work and effort they put in this year, not only just in the matches but at training and grounds work they did all year.

i would like to make a special mention to david yeomans that helped us this year even after he finished his post.

i will use this time to say that anyone interested in playing with use next year please contact me through here.
]
how old do you after to be

Aaldtimer
20-Dec-10, 04:30
]

Old enough to be able to speak/write English maybe?:confused

gleeber
27-Dec-10, 11:39
]
I dont think there would be an age limit. Ask around and someone will point you in the right direction if your interested enough.