PDA

View Full Version : Snow upto 8 inch in Scotland !!

Chrisf1961
22-Nov-10, 20:00
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20101122/tuk-wrap-up-early-winter-snowfalls-forec-45dbed5.html

Get wrapped up!

Nettie
22-Nov-10, 22:12
Most forecasters don't realise there is life further north of Inverness ....... I expect they mean Aberdeen :p

young_fishin_neep
22-Nov-10, 22:48
mum (tugmistress )said that we gettin snow probs wednesday afternoon for a few days :(, i dont like snow!

upolian
22-Nov-10, 22:51
Snow is good!!!

young_fishin_neep
22-Nov-10, 23:00
noooo its not lol x

poppett
23-Nov-10, 18:35
Hope it has gone by Sunday as have to go to Edinburgh for hospital appointment(s).

Appointment has already been changed twice, once to suit the consultant`s diary as he was on a hospital ship up the Amazon, the second because someone noticed his clinic was overbooked and changed fifteen appointments without consultation with anyone. By the time anyone noticed what she had done the re-allocated appointment had to stand, taking us from early October into late November and weather dependent.

George Brims
23-Nov-10, 20:16
Most forecasters don't realise there is life further north of Inverness ....... I expect they mean Aberdeen :p
When at Uni in Edinburgh I met several people from Englandshire, and even more from Edinburgh itself, who thought Perth was in the far North.

Bazeye
23-Nov-10, 20:33
Hope it has gone by Sunday as have to go to Edinburgh for hospital appointment(s).

Appointment has already been changed twice, once to suit the consultant`s diary as he was on a hospital ship up the Amazon

Nice to know our NI contributions arent being wasted.

Fran
23-Nov-10, 21:20
hope there will be no snow on friday, keeping my fingers crosed as im driving to Glasgow in the afternoon.

dunbrake
23-Nov-10, 21:30
I came up from Inverness about 6.30 a lot of sleet showers, especially on the Ord.

cecile
23-Nov-10, 21:37
fingers crossed it wont prevent me from going on holiday!! am meant to fly from ed on friday and have to drive down on thursday.oh nooooooooooooooo:eek:

whateva
23-Nov-10, 22:59
check this out :eek:

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/he/wick_forecast_weather.html[/URL]

sweetpea
24-Nov-10, 00:19
I've been preparing for about 2 days now since Tuggs said it was going to snow, got all my animals in and bedded, got the car winter proofed (i.e. scraper and stuff for windows):) I only trust the local weather forecasts. Anything on TV means Aberdeen for Wick as far as I'm concerned.

wickscorrie
24-Nov-10, 00:42
hail stones in wick just now
and see that the causemire has some white stuff
http://trafficscotland.org/lev/index.aspx#

cecile
24-Nov-10, 10:33
i use xc weather it s pretty good and acurate
try it

Commore
24-Nov-10, 11:16
Snowed here this morning! didn't lie though..........yet.

lindsaymcc
24-Nov-10, 11:48
Just had a few light showers in Thurso - Jake was playing in it totally happy!

Scarybiscuits03
24-Nov-10, 14:37
Nothing in Castletown - had a light shower that last 30 seconds and then stopped....we have blue skies - not happy, wanna go out and play!:(