PDA

View Full Version : Orgers curry night

Fran
22-Nov-10, 01:39
Who is all going to the caithness orgers curry evening in wetherspoons this thursday evening?

Fran
25-Nov-10, 00:24
Is no one else going to the curry night? will i be all by myself???

tonkatojo
25-Nov-10, 00:33
Kevin usually goes doesn't he ??.

Fran
25-Nov-10, 00:34
yes he will be there but where are all the others???

tonkatojo
25-Nov-10, 00:37
yes he will be there but where are all the others???

At least you won't be on your todd. :)

Kevin Milkins
25-Nov-10, 00:39
I've been dusting off my snow shovel in anticipation.:Razz

Fran
25-Nov-10, 01:03
you could always go on your sledge kevin!!!

Julia
25-Nov-10, 09:35
I'm definitely coming along this evening!

pat
25-Nov-10, 12:46
Will meet up with some of you at some stage in the not too distant future.

Apologies sent this time

Fran
26-Nov-10, 00:17
Another great evening with the orgers at wetherspoons tonight and good to see Julia too. See you all next month, the last one in the year!!!
I will be looking for chains next week!!!!!!!:lol:

Hobbit
26-Nov-10, 00:22
Are you going to let us all in on the joke Fran?

Kevin Milkins
26-Nov-10, 00:53
Are you going to let us all in on the joke Fran?

It might be better if she didn't.:lol:

pat
26-Nov-10, 13:05
Fran
did not know you were into bondage - or do you mean wheel chains for your vehicle due to the snow now falling here?

Will try to make January/February orgers night - December out of the question as have too many folk coming for Christmas lunch and probably New Years too but have not discussed that far yet.

Kevin - can you confirm the Jan one is 27 Jan, the Feb one would be 24 February, February looks more promising than January to me personally at the moment due to other committments.

Kevin Milkins
26-Nov-10, 13:20
Kevin - can you confirm the Jan one is 27 Jan, the Feb one would be 24 February, February looks more promising than January to me personally at the moment due to other committments.

Coincidentally, the coal man has just pushed a 2011 calender through the door, (thank you Mr coal man).

I can confirm those dates to be right and look forward to seeing you again in the new year.:Razz

Hobbit
27-Nov-10, 00:21
If Fran won't tell us about the chains can she tell us if it's Kevin who insists on the kinky gear on orgers' night ;)?