PDA

View Full Version : Xmas prezzies

billmoseley
20-Nov-10, 11:01
right Xmas is on it's way and we all know what the kids want but what would us older children like to find in there stockings this year. should be interesting and you never know we might even get some hints on good presents.
mine is a camera, books and cds boring i know but hey i'm 49

yorkshire lassie
20-Nov-10, 11:09
so is that your santa list then mr. m? we'll see what we can do!

nicnic74
20-Nov-10, 12:31
Mine is a kindle, just hope ive hinted enough

Vistravi
20-Nov-10, 12:35
I've already had mine, payment towards my new laptop i bought a month ago ;) my partner was well and truly stumped lol.

Garnet
21-Nov-10, 03:06
I love audio books and I'd also love a Kindle...if only the did a talking one.. maybe Santa can fix that for me :roll:

gollach
21-Nov-10, 03:18
I love audio books and I'd also love a Kindle...if only the did a talking one.. maybe Santa can fix that for me :roll:

According to the advert, Kindle does read out books.

Hobbit
21-Nov-10, 03:26
I don't know if I would like a kindle or not. I just love opening a new book and I don't imagine that a screen would have the same attraction. I don't really want anything so a few days off work would do me fine, thanks.

changilass
21-Nov-10, 03:35
A porsche 911
A jaguar xj220
A trip back to Singapore - whilst we are at it may as well go the whole hog and carry on to visit rellies in Oz.

Failing all that, a nice day with my boys and a bitty of good luck for a change.

Ricco
22-Nov-10, 20:51
I would like to find Kelly Brook in her stockings!

Seriously, I'm not sure. A ticket for two weeks rent of a wee cottage in Caithness in August would come very near the top.

A week's fishing on the Frazer river for sturgeon, or beach fishing for Bronze Whalers in the Gambia.

Not boring and not 49! :D