PDA

View Full Version : Jobbies

The Angel Of Death
20-Nov-10, 00:18
Domestos are supporting international toilet day and I bet there are a few of you out there that have always wondered where the humble jobby goes after you have flushed

Well wonder no more you can actually track your very own turd via the site bellow

http://www.flushtracker.com/

Anyone want a race ? ;)

Enjoy

Bazeye
20-Nov-10, 00:36
After years of experimenting I've finally come up with a detergent that kills 1% of all known germs. Dont suppose anyones got the phone number for Domestos Head office have they?

Nacho
20-Nov-10, 00:38
lol great site !!

my flush an hour ago seems to be traveling down the A9 :confused

i assumed it went to Thurso harbour so i'm intrigued to witness this journey, although it would be made even more special by a narrative from Morgan Freeman or David Attenborough

The Angel Of Death
20-Nov-10, 01:27
Strange mines is off that way as well just past Thrumster :confused

I would have thought it was wick bay bound only to have the lifeboat called out to break her up incase she cause any problems with shipping lanes

Aww well you live and learn Inverness here we come ;)

changilass
20-Nov-10, 01:35
Inverness gets most things, this time it aint a complaint.

Nacho
20-Nov-10, 01:49
Inverness ?! i was hoping mine was heading all the way to englandshire :(

Nacho
20-Nov-10, 01:51
[QUOTE=The Angel Of Death;787884]
I would have thought it was wick bay bound only to have the lifeboat called out to break her up incase she cause any problems with shipping lanes

/QUOTE]

they should tug yours out to Cape Wrath for the RAF to practice on ;)

teddybear1873
20-Nov-10, 04:36
Man, I think I just gave birth.....Think I will call him James Brown.

That brought tears to my eyes.

starflower
20-Nov-10, 08:20
OOPS Just missed the toilet now it is a bathturd :lol::lol::lol:

orkneycadian
20-Nov-10, 14:06
Seems pretty pointless....

Tried it and instead of flushing to the septic tank, 15m away from the house, through pipework and a new septic tank I personally installed earlier in the year (so I know for sure where its going!), the flush has taken off along the public road, uphill!

Have been outside to check the plumbing and all is working well, so God knows whats traevelled along the road, and now across someones field where I know no drains exist!

Seems to be as accurate as Santa Tracker! ;)

mrlennie
20-Nov-10, 14:19
Seems pretty pointless....

Tried it and instead of flushing to the septic tank, 15m away from the house, through pipework and a new septic tank I personally installed earlier in the year (so I know for sure where its going!), the flush has taken off along the public road, uphill!

Have been outside to check the plumbing and all is working well, so God knows whats traevelled along the road, and now across someones field where I know no drains exist!

Seems to be as accurate as Santa Tracker! ;)

You should send them it in a parcel with the words "Guess where I found this!"

ducati
20-Nov-10, 21:32
Ahh, I long for a simpler time, when all you had to do was stick a flag in it. [lol]

Tubthumper
22-Nov-10, 18:08
Mines is currently on its way to Tillycoultry near Perth!

Respect to Scottish Water (Poops Division) for dealing with my effluence, but I have to wonder at the route it has taken on its way to reincarnation. :eek:

changilass
22-Nov-10, 18:15
Why does it end up in Alloa?

orkneycadian
22-Nov-10, 20:11
I guess all ***** ends up in Central Scotland! [lol]

The Angel Of Death
22-Nov-10, 21:06
Alloa now i deffo wouldnt have expected that one here was me thinking turn right at the top of the road and then exit wick bay