PDA

View Full Version : Watten Clairvoyant

peedie4avon
18-Nov-10, 14:35
Hi i was just wondering does anyone have the number for the clairvoyant lady in watten? maybe she'll sense this post and contact me haha! no seriously, id like her number please ta :O)

millavilla
18-Nov-10, 20:13
sent you a pm

starlight express
18-Nov-10, 20:42
I wouldn't bother with her, I found her hopeless. Much better to go to the lady spiritualist who comes up to John O' Groats, she is spookily accurate.

Scarybiscuits03
18-Nov-10, 21:10
I wouldn't bother with her, I found her hopeless. Much better to go to the lady spiritualist who comes up to John O' Groats, she is spookily accurate.

Each to their own but I found her to be correct with everything that happened to me over the next 12 months! She predicted Id get pregnant within the next 8 months and there was nothing I could do to prevent it and believe me I tried!........and failed! lol
Scared to go back in case she tells me Im gonna have another!!!!!:eek:

millavilla
18-Nov-10, 21:34
must agree with you scarybiscuits i was well impressed with her as well alot of what she said to me has come true too

Doreen
18-Nov-10, 23:45
Hi i was just wondering does anyone have the number for the clairvoyant lady in watten? maybe she'll sense this post and contact me haha! no seriously, id like her number please ta :O)Would not bother with the watten one either but the one at jhon o groats was spot on money well spent

Scarybiscuits03
18-Nov-10, 23:50
Would not bother with the watten one either but the one at jhon o groats was spot on money well spent
She got nothing from me - she fished for info (which I never gave!!) didnt even realise I had a kid...and my life revolves around her - was very dissapointed in handing over £25!!! She even made up names looking for a reaction......wasna happy!

peedie4avon
19-Nov-10, 13:15
Ive been to the groats one 3 times now and fancy a change just for the craic! the groats one is fab, just curious to see what the watten lady is like :O)

Better Out Than In
19-Nov-10, 13:34
I can save you the £25. You'll all live sad lonely lives writing to forums in a desparate attempt at outside contact.

annshoe
30-Dec-10, 16:45
The lady in watten is good and i would suggest anyone to go and she her once and then have an opinion i have also been to the lady in john ogroats but was disappointed in her thumbs up for maria in watten shes the best in my eyes very right with me most of the times i have visited her

grandma
30-Aug-11, 16:41
Could someone please give me the phone number for Maria in Watten. Thanks

Sunflower
31-Aug-11, 14:42
Hi, found this on the Business Directory.
Psychic Tarot / Palmistry / Astrology Tarot consultations based on Palmistry looking at life situations.

Psychic Counseling also available.

Telephone
01955 621 676
mariafawcet6@aol.com

Postal Address
Psychic Tarot / Palmistry / Astrology
Quoybrae Cottage
Watten
Caithness
KW1 5UN (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=KW1+5UN)

Contact
Maria Fawcett

Mrs Bucket
31-Aug-11, 15:53
Been to Watten and would defo go back last time I thought what a load of rubbish but it came yo pass. spooikly so.