PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 1

teddybear1873
17-Nov-10, 16:21
Are you ready for the finale? I'm off to watch this on the IMAX Theatre.

Can't wait to see this film.

porshiepoo
18-Nov-10, 19:29
I'm taking 4 others down to Vue to get the 9am showing in the morning.
Can't wait.

porshiepoo
19-Nov-10, 16:58
Just got back from the Vue. Long ruddy drive and I hate driving in the dark. On the plus side though it was lovely weather all the way home, till we hit Caithness that is!

As for the film.
Pretty good. As true to the book as all the others with just one minor discrepancy which actually bugged me but hey ho.

Definitely worth a watch and looking forward to seeing it again.

jlumsden
31-Mar-11, 10:41
I think I know what the minor discrepancy is that you're talking about!! I guessed exactly where the film ended, but if I'm right about the discrepancy, that part ruined it!!! :)

essex boy
16-Apr-11, 13:02
I got the DVD on monday and the film was pretty good but it got a bit boring in some parts and how could they kill off dobby :(

chirpy chick
16-Apr-11, 13:04
Yes i agree i cried when dobby died:(

brandy
16-Apr-11, 16:26
ahh but dobby dying has made harry potter very angry.. dumbledorf was scary and heartbreaking.. but dobby was harry s friend.. and he will want vengeance now.

shazzap
16-Apr-11, 16:44
Well. Thank you, i and others who haven't seen this. Now know what happens to Dobby.

Serenity
17-Apr-11, 00:20
Well. Thank you, i and others who haven't seen this. Now know what happens to Dobby.

The book has been out for 4 years now. Also you do not know HOW he died, which is the most important part.

chirpy chick
17-Apr-11, 10:33
Dobby died because he gets stabbed by a knife but it's still a good film and those who havn't watched it should still get it.
Can't wait for part 2 :)

golach
17-Apr-11, 18:41
The book has been out for 4 years now. Also you do not know HOW he died, which is the most important part.
Not all film scripts follow the written word, so I agree with shazzap, the film is now spoiled as far as I am concerned. Thanks a bunch chirpy chick.

chirpy chick
17-Apr-11, 19:04
If you didn't wont to know what happened why did you click on the post? but I havn't given away the whole story that was just one character who died but I can tell you more if you like

shazzap
17-Apr-11, 21:38
If you didn't wont to know what happened why did you click on the post? but I havn't given away the whole story that was just one character who died but I can tell you more if you like

Most people just put what they rate the film. Not give the story away. Thats why i and others, "click " on the thread.