PDA

View Full Version : Pat on the back

bigjjuk
08-Aug-06, 08:52
just a nice thread for a change to say well done to everyone in Caithness. My friend visited the site yesterday, He has a huge internet football game play website which is free and couldnt stop raving about the website and the messages on here. He only wished his area did the same. So wll done guys and gals and heres to my 100th post :)

mccaugm
08-Aug-06, 13:29
I agree with you. I even emailed my old home site to tell them and use it for inspiration. They thought I was havering and didn't really take me on.

www.invergordon.info (http://www.invergordon.info)

Ricco
08-Aug-06, 13:42
My whole-hearted agreement as well. My local County is setting up a Community website and I have pointed them at the Caithness site as a prime example to follow.

cuddlepop
08-Aug-06, 13:52
our community site on skye is still in its infancy,hopefully through time and use it will be as popular as Caithness .org.
I have heard though thats its the thorn in the side for many issues that the powers that be were rather buried.[lol]
Even with our own site i still log on in here first.

Murchiemannie
08-Aug-06, 15:17
wholeheartedly agree about the web site being " the best"
I use it as my home page as it keeps me up to date with all that goes on in my hometown.
It's not 'till you move away that you realise (it's better than the Groat) just how inmormative it is.
WELL DONE!! Keep up the good work.