PDA

View Full Version : Wanted CHARITY STALLS FOR The Big Gig on Sunday

Gogglebox
08-Aug-06, 01:03
Thurso Town Improvements Association are looking for people who may be interested in running their own stalls this Sunday 13th at The Big Gig at the Dammies (Sir Georges Park)Thurso
All groups, organisations and or charities are welcome to fundraise
Sorry no private stalls for personal gain

If anyone wants to or knows anyone or of any organisations or charities wanting to have a stall contact me on townimprovements@thurso.org
It would be good to have some there to give people somewhere else to spend money - - - - -

Cant allow anyone to sell BBQ stuff, burgers, hotdogs or alcohol or soft drinks
Thats covered by TTIA and the people running the bar and i cant cut our own money makers and the bars

But I would allow candy floss sweets etc and any other stuff people want to sell anything they can do as long as it doest interfere with anything we are doing so would need information first , face painters and henna tattooists and any types of games stalls would be good if anyone can do it - -plus you would have to bring your own table/stall as we dont have enough manpower to organise that side of things this week

There would be a small donation to The Big Gig charities required -depending on how good a day you have but nothing too drastic more a token

Contact me if you are interested townimprovements@thurso.org
Need to know fairly soon

NB: The Big Gig is a long day Noon to 10pm
can your stall last that long and can you keep it manned it that long!!