PDA

View Full Version : Support Fish Fight

Ricco
15-Nov-10, 20:24
If there are any orgers that have the slightest concern over how we treat the environment please check out the video on this link and sign the protest. Let's stop the waste!

Click (http://www.fishfight.net) here

orkneycadian
15-Nov-10, 20:29
Or we could make good our escape from Europe and solve umpteen problems like this in one fell swoop! ;)

Ricco
15-Nov-10, 20:33
Or we could make good our escape from Europe and solve umpteen problems like this in one fell swoop! ;)

Excellent! Where do I sign up? :eek:

tonkatojo
15-Nov-10, 20:39
Excellent! Where do I sign up? :eek:

UKIP is the only way at present. :(

ducati
15-Nov-10, 22:04
I won't have anything to do with Hugh Fernly Whittingpratt.

Surely the way to solve this problem is to change the size of the nets, or is that too simple :confused

Or to stop fishing in the places where the fish are too small (or the wrong species or stop fishing when you have your quota) That should cover it or is it just easier to blame the EU?

orkneycadian
15-Nov-10, 23:33
Nothing wrong wae Hugh Fernly Whatshisface. About the only bloke on tv that does rabbit recipes!

The other week it was Southern Fried Rabbit. No tried it yet though...

changilass
15-Nov-10, 23:36
Wouldnae mind if I could get hold of some rabbit - love the stuff, so tasty.

orkneycadian
15-Nov-10, 23:39
Tesco no have it?

Moira
15-Nov-10, 23:43
Sinclair Family Butchers, Macarthur Street, Wick had fresh rabbit for sale last week. :)

Amy-Winehouse
16-Nov-10, 02:56
If there are any orgers that have the slightest concern over how we treat the environment please check out the video on this link and sign the protest. Let's stop the waste!

Click (http://www.fishfight.net) here

INCOMING!!!!!!

So what do you suggest we do Ricco ???????????

Im really interested to know how Rico plans to alter how we catch fish with a net whether it be Trawl, Gill, or Seine net ?

Ricco, do you know what you are talkin about ?? Have you ever seen a net shot ?? Do you have a clue ??? Do you understand demersal fishing ??

Give our fishermen a sensible quota, instead of 100 boxes of Cod in January & nothing for the next 11 months to prevent 1000`s of boxes of tonnes of cod being dumped back dead ( not the fishermens fault-government)

So Ricco tell me where the guys should fish ??????