PDA

View Full Version : Salvation Army Jumble Sale ? Nov 17th Wed

Chrisf1961
15-Nov-10, 20:14
Just wondering does anyone know where this is in Wick or know anything about it?
I looked on the boards in Tesco today and its showing this Wednesday morning 10.00-11.30am in the small hall opposite the carpark ?

Anyone any ideas ?
Thanks

Kevin Milkins
15-Nov-10, 20:32
Just wondering does anyone know where this is in Wick or know anything about it?
I looked on the boards in Tesco today and its showing this Wednesday morning 10.00-11.30am in the small hall opposite the carpark ?

Anyone any ideas ?
Thanks

Would it be the one in Victoria place, near to Shearers?

Chrisf1961
15-Nov-10, 20:35
Not sure ive only seen the Sally Army builing before you take that sharp right up the hill is it shore lane ?

Kevin Milkins
15-Nov-10, 20:42
Not sure ive only seen the Sally Army builing before you take that sharp right up the hill is it shore lane ?

Not sure where that is, unless you are mistaking it for the Sam's Army building.:lol:

south view 7
15-Nov-10, 20:50
The s.a.hall is down by the river opposite the car park and is attached to the s.a.house.which is in victoria place next to shearers d i y shop.

Chrisf1961
15-Nov-10, 20:54
Thanks South View

sweetpea
16-Nov-10, 00:23

Anyone any ideas ?
Thanks

It's exactly where you have been told. I've been to a few of their jumbles but sadly can't go tommorow. You need to get there sharpish.

kimint
16-Nov-10, 22:45
you will usually see a few folk outside the door waiting to get in :D