PDA

View Full Version : Strictly...what

Garnet
14-Nov-10, 21:18
Out went Michelle, in stays Ann Widdicomb!!!...John Sargent was better and he got hounded out...it's got to be the 'farce factor' surely???
What are your views??

changilass
14-Nov-10, 21:20
I think that the best dancers will out in the end, in the meantime, we may as well have something entertaining.

There is a couple more need to go IMHO before we need to worry too much about Anne.

poppett
14-Nov-10, 21:23
Love her or loathe her, Ann is showing herself to be a game bird. Good luck to her!

Kodiak
14-Nov-10, 21:49
I agree that Anne is entertaining and this is what this programme is ment to be, entertainment.

So as long as the public vote for her, she will stay in, and you never can tell she just might win.

Thats Entertainment !! :Razz

On the other hand I was Very Happy to see Michelle go as I just could not stand her, and as for Brandon who was forever complaining, I wont miss him.

Liz
14-Nov-10, 23:52
I agree with Changi that the best dancers will probably get to the final and we can 'spare' a few before Widders needs to dance (or Anton drags her!:lol:) her way off the dancefloor!

Garnet
15-Nov-10, 14:31
I have to agree with your comments, notice she's lost some weight too, she's also very quick with the 'quips' giving as good as she gets, you're right that is entertainment...:roll:! G.

Gronnuck
15-Nov-10, 15:39
Out went Michelle, in stays Ann Widdicomb!!!...John Sargent was better and he got hounded out...it's got to be the 'farce factor' surely???
What are your views??

Democracy in action :lol::confused

tonkatojo
15-Nov-10, 20:24
Love her or loathe her, Ann is showing herself to be a game bird. Good luck to her!

Aye like a "game bird" she should be shot, mind you politicians usually hang on with their finger tips till voted out, old habits and that.:(
What the woman (and I say woman tongue in cheek) doesn't realise the public only keep her going to ridicule her ego. :lol:

Ricco
15-Nov-10, 20:26
The dancing dumpling gets through week after week on entertainment value alone.