PDA

View Full Version : Quiz night 13th Aug

golach
07-Aug-06, 10:23
A quiz, was put together rather quickly last night, because of popular demand, Ju was the winner, but for reasons only known to Ju, has decided to hand over the (honour) on running next weeks quiz, to Rheghead, and he graciously agreed, so see you all on the 13th

canuck
07-Aug-06, 14:30
The quiz was rather hectic last night. People kept falling out the window or were drawn out the door be the force of the Caithness breeze. But much fun was had, as always.

Thanks golach for stepping in and putting us through the questions. You make a great quizzie.

Moira
07-Aug-06, 15:44
What happened to Zappster then?

I started to watch ET on one of the digi-channels & fell asleep :roll:

Blazing Sporrans
12-Aug-06, 21:54
What time is the quiz on the 13th?

_Ju_
12-Aug-06, 22:16
Golach, me Dear, the quiz for the 13th had already been agreed to for Rheghead before the one that you so wonderfully put together on the spur of the moment. :D I felt it would be ungracious and rude to take it back, but I promise I will keep a spare quiz on my computer incase it is needed at a similair situation in the future! ;)

I will try to remember to show up tomorrow....my problem is that sometimes I remember when it's too late!

See y'all tommorow....

Rheghead
13-Aug-06, 10:44
I would like to rearrange the quiz starting time to 6pm gmt as my friends have invited me to dinner and they aren't on the net. I hope this isn't too inconvenient? If so I can pm my questions to a willing volunteer questionmaster.

golach
13-Aug-06, 15:18
I would like to rearrange the quiz starting time to 6pm gmt as my friends have invited me to dinner and they aren't on the net. I hope this isn't too inconvenient? If so I can pm my questions to a willing volunteer questionmaster.
Sorry Rheg, I will not be able to make that time, will catch your quiz again I hope

canuck
13-Aug-06, 15:53

Rheghead, I can be available for both, although I have to be out of here by 6pm which is 11 your time.