PDA

View Full Version : Goats Milk Soap

Happy Guy
14-Nov-10, 12:27
Caithness Goat Keepers succes with soap sales at Castlehill Heritage Centre Craft Fair Christmas Sale at Castletown
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4090/5174040767_90d37ea3b2.jpg

orkneycadian
14-Nov-10, 12:44
Looks very successful! The stocks still on the table!

divanp75
14-Nov-10, 13:49
Looks very successful! The stocks still on the table!

Do you really want a reply to that comment ?

Would be a poor showing if we did not have enough stock to keep the table full at all times.

Thank you to everyone that purchased soap and hope you are all enjoying using it. :D

Here is our website for anyone that is wanting more information

www.farnorthsoap.webs.com

onecalledk
14-Nov-10, 14:55
brilliant will be checking out your products. Good to see someone local making a natural product that can be used by everyone.

Chemicals in shampoos, soap, deoderants etc cause untold damage on the human body. If people realised just WHAT damage these chemicals do then they would think twice before using.

K

Kodiak
14-Nov-10, 17:12
Do you really want a reply to that comment ?

Would be a poor showing if we did not have enough stock to keep the table full at all times.

Thank you to everyone that purchased soap and hope you are all enjoying using it. :D

Here is our website for anyone that is wanting more information

www.farnorthsoap.webs.com (http://www.farnorthsoap.webs.com)

Pay no attention to orkneycadian he likes to stir things up.

Me and Mrs Kodiak attended the fayre and we bought some of your soaps. One Presentation Basket and 4 Bars.

Some was for ourselves and the rest was for presents. All I can say it is lovely soap and I would recommend this product to one and all.

Well done and I hope you go from strength to strength and we will be back for more.

divanp75
14-Nov-10, 18:31
Well done and I hope you go from strenght to strenght and we will be back for more.

Thank you very much Kodiak :D

golach
14-Nov-10, 20:30
Caithness Goat Keepers succes with soap sales at Castlehill Heritage Centre Craft Fair Christmas Sale at Castletown
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4090/5174040767_90d37ea3b2.jpg

You missed out the other partner the one with the thigh boots, tight jeans, and long legs [lol]

lindsaymcc
14-Nov-10, 20:37
Will the 5 snowflake bars be on sale at one of the christmas fayres for the same price as online? Very interested as a present for Mother-in-law!

froal
14-Nov-10, 20:38
Looks good diane:D

Dadie
14-Nov-10, 22:05
We got a bar of the natural and a bar of the lavender to try out!
They lather up really well and work well on grubby sticky kids:lol:
Hopefully they wont irritate Laurens skin which is having an excema flare up at the moment, but I will give an update after a week or 2 test!
(most soaps exasperate the skin problem when she is having a flare up but grubby kids need to be scrubbed clean somehow)

divanp75
14-Nov-10, 22:06
Will the 5 snowflake bars be on sale at one of the christmas fayres for the same price as online? Very interested as a present for Mother-in-law!

I have sent u a pm :)

over-the-ord
15-Nov-10, 19:14
good luck with your soaps, they look lovely

was made to drink goats milk when i was a child because of excema and asthma! so hope it helps your little ones skin Dadie

ducati
15-Nov-10, 22:27

I mean no disrespect and wish you every success but this really, really sounds like a headline from one of the guest publications on Have I Got News for You :cool:

Bobinovich
15-Nov-10, 22:34
Reminder to self: Get eye's checked - I read it as Goats Milk Soup :eek:

Dadie
15-Nov-10, 22:36
Goats milk soap...good for your kids
(could be a sales pitch:lol:)

divanp75
16-Nov-10, 11:17
Goats milk soap...good for your kids
(could be a sales pitch:lol:)

Dadie hows the little one getting on with the soap ?

Diane

Dadie
16-Nov-10, 13:50
Fine but the big test for it will be when I stop using the hydrocortisone cream on her.
Just need to get this flare up under control again and then see...but its clearing up faster than usual!
It also takes off the face paints without scrubbing...Iona covered herself from head to toe including her hair(with help from Lauren) blue!
Thought they were out of sight and reach on top off the wall cupboards in the kitchen....:eek:
My eyes on the back of my head are not quite up to speed today:(

divanp75
16-Nov-10, 16:38
Next Soap outing will be to the carboot @ Bower on Sunday :)

Hope to see some of you there

Diane

orkneycadian
16-Nov-10, 19:06
It also takes off the face paints without scrubbing...

:confused If "most soaps" cause problems, is face paint no asking for trouble?

Dadie
16-Nov-10, 21:20
Different child!
Iona was painted....Lauren did the painting...