PDA

View Full Version : Lolabelle

Ann
06-Aug-06, 09:45
Saying you want a whole thread to yourself, I have started this one to say what a beautiful dog Lola is but after hearing all that she gets up to, I understand you wanting to swop her!

It's funny what we let them get away with. My dog continually frustrates me with the mischief he gets up to and the way he goes selectively deaf when on a mission!

I did offer to swop him for a little Cocker (Bangle) who we met on Thurso beach recently; she was a little beauty! She was so sweet and stayed with her owners unlike Ben who galloped around chasing swallows, went swimming in the sea and then cameout of the water to shake himself over Bangles' mum! (Sorry)

But I love him! ;)

Lolabelle
06-Aug-06, 10:13
Hi Ann,
I don't really want a whole thread to myself, it just seemed as if I was replying to myself while trying to fix up my first post.
But I know what you mean about loving them anyway. Visitors who come over love Kruger, cause he is kind and gentle, while Lola has ADHD. But I love her best cause she has got personality plus. Sometimes when I try to get her to go outside at night or in the morning she scrunches her eyes shut and pretends that she's asleep.
She has never been to the beach yet, but she loves the water, at the river she dives in, totally under the water. She even sticks her whole head under the water in her water bucket.
You will have to post a picture of Ben so I can have a look.
Dog lovers thread. Show us your pet.
Paula

golach
06-Aug-06, 10:18
Hi Ann,
I don't really want a whole thread to myself, it just seemed as if I was replying to myself while trying to fix up my first post.
But I know what you mean about loving them anyway. Visitors who come over love Kruger, cause he is kind and gentle, while Lola has ADHD. But I love her best cause she has got personality plus. Sometimes when I try to get her to go outside at night or in the morning she scrunches her eyes shut and pretends that she's asleep.
She has never been to the beach yet, but she loves the water, at the river she dives in, totally under the water. She even sticks her whole head under the water in her water bucket.
You will have to post a picture of Ben so I can have a look.
Dog lovers thread. Show us your pet.
Paula
Lola, the Org is ahead of you already see the link
http://www.caithness.org/petscorner/index.htm

Ann
06-Aug-06, 10:36
Don't know if this will work! It did! This is Ben before he got his haircut for going to Skye for his holidays!

Lolabelle
06-Aug-06, 10:58
He's lovely, I bet he and Lola would have a fantastic time playing together. I will bring her over for a playdate!!!! ;)
Although I have told Dave that I want to move to Caithness for year or so to finish my book. He just looked at me like I was a nutcase. But I told him that I have friends there.