PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want a free dog?

Lolabelle
06-Aug-06, 06:10
I have a very beautiful Rhodesian Ridgeback to give away. I will post her to you. She is very naughty and digs craters everywhere. She loves to sniff visitors behinds and is partial to giving you a little nip if she doesn't get her own way. She also likes to steal clothing and tear it up. Just kidding, this is my namesake "Lola"
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/3392/lolaandvivsparty0514zo9.jpg

Lolabelle
06-Aug-06, 06:12
Whooo, I think I am doing something wrong. She's not that big in real life. Sorry about that.:eek:

Lolabelle
06-Aug-06, 06:18
I went back and fixed it, It was ridiculous. As usual I did my "When all else fails, read the distructions" trick. Never mind.;)

PS, I was just kidding about giving her away, she really does do all those things, plus many more.

PPS, I just had a thought, I could just continue to reply to my own post and have a whole thread to myself. How interesting would that be. I could even get into a heated debate with myself and everything.

Lolabelle
06-Aug-06, 10:21
OK, I am over it, you can contribute to this post. If you want to? I am lonely and would love to have someone join me in my debates with myself.
Talking to yourself is not all it's cracked up to be.

Dog Warden
06-Aug-06, 10:47
What a beautiful dog, she is absolutely gorgeous does she really nip?

Ann
06-Aug-06, 10:50
Isn't she just! And talking to yourself is quite good; it's when you disagree with yourself that the trouble starts!

Murchiemannie
06-Aug-06, 10:52
she looks sooooo adorable. Funny thing is if she were a child she would be " a naughty girl" but being one of the canine variety she is just gorgeous!!
Bet you love her to bits really.

Lolabelle
06-Aug-06, 10:54
She does these little spitefull bites, nothing to leave a mark, just to let you know that she is not impressed. And ifshe gets in trouble she bites Kruger or growls at him. She growls at him if he touches her or gets on her bed. She is like a kid, "he's touching me mum..."

Kingetter
06-Aug-06, 11:17
Maybe you should try - http://www.i-love-dogs.com/freedogwebsites.html

Lolabelle
06-Aug-06, 11:31
King, she is an absolute sod, but look at her, isn't she just gorgeous?
I don't need kids, I got my babies.

Kingetter
06-Aug-06, 11:32
Give her a website then, why not?

Lolabelle
06-Aug-06, 11:36
I will, just a soon as I work out how to! I will do a Lola and Kruger blog. I'll put the address on here so you can all admire my children. And say so.

Kingetter
06-Aug-06, 11:39
Should we hold our breaths or what?

Lolabelle
06-Aug-06, 11:44
Absolutely!!!:lol:
By the way, how was the info I sent, readable?

Kingetter
06-Aug-06, 11:47
Website that soon? Can hardly wait.

Yes thanks.

Get my invitation?

Liz
06-Aug-06, 18:43
Aaaawww she's lovely!:)

Patsy
07-Aug-06, 19:54
Oh my, she is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :D Truly! She's beautiful - definitely one of the nicest dogs I've ever seen! Lucky you to own her (or unlucky maybe?![lol])