PDA

View Full Version : MS Therapy group (Thurso) need accommodation

Davie MacLeod
09-Nov-10, 18:27
MS Therapy group (Thurso) need accommodation
The therapy group meet at present for 2 hours twice a week, as well as therapy the users get a great feeling of well being, arranges social activities etc.
The group has been housed in part of the old Pentland Housing Association offices in the cottage at the top of Davidson’s lane- BUT it will be reclaimed for their own use in the near future. They need somewhere where they can use therapy tables and other equipment and leave out until next needed, can ANYBODY help if they know of anywhere in the Thurso area please.
Costs for use are met at present and understand the need, especially in these times that any new arrangement would be the same.
Please PM or phone 01847 869088 with any ideas or suggestions please, and Jenny will get back to you. (she’s my boss but not on the org) Thanks

Davie MacLeod
10-Nov-10, 00:01
Just in case some readers are not on the org ( Can't be many!!) Have added a contact number

Thanks for looking and any help or suggestions you can give.

Davie MacLeod
11-Nov-10, 16:37
Thanks for the few messages and calls. Still Looking for a place.

lelebo
11-Nov-10, 17:22
Hi Davie

We'd be delighted to offer the use of some space in Alternative Vitality but unfortunately its on the Wick side so I'm not sure if that would be any use for you?

You could always give me a call for a chat if you want on 01955 605184

cheers - Donna

Davie MacLeod
11-Nov-10, 17:46
Hi Thanks for looking and the offer, there is also a Wick group and will tell them if that's ok as I don't know what they are doing just now.

Davie MacLeod
12-Nov-10, 19:25
Thurso area, we are sure there is somewhere