PDA

View Full Version : Bubbles car wash closed

Fran
09-Nov-10, 17:14
What a pity the car wash business has closed, i have never used it but heard it was very good. I would hve thought it would have been a thriving business.

upolian
09-Nov-10, 17:15
The owner is now doing tree pruning

mrlennie
09-Nov-10, 17:31
It's not called bubbles tree pruning is it? :P

upolian
09-Nov-10, 17:42
It's not called bubbles tree pruning is it? :P

It is possible mate :P

Kevin Milkins
09-Nov-10, 17:57
If someone is really interested in making a serious go at valeting, hire a part of the glass factory nearest to Tesco and have a road put through to the car park.

I am sure there would be a much higher uptake if folk could drop the car off, walk into Tesco and have it cleaned while they are shopping.

If someone has a go, can I say it was my idea?......:Razz

upolian
09-Nov-10, 18:02
Only advantage to that is having an indoor building,ive valeted in car parks before no problem if you have permission :) the cost of having a fixed unit like that is astronomical which would be the reason many people dont do it! Having said that,quite a good plan you got there hmmmmmm

Alice in Blunderland
09-Nov-10, 18:03
If someone has a go, can I say it was my idea?......:Razz

You looking for commission :Razz

Stig
09-Nov-10, 18:11
What a pity the car wash business has closed, i have never used it but heard it was very good. I would hve thought it would have been a thriving business.

Not a surprise really. Can't think of any reason to pay somebody to wash my car.

bridgeend
09-Nov-10, 18:44
Bubbles carwash in Lossiemouth closed also same people i think.

Doreen
09-Nov-10, 20:08
Was gonna go there heard they were good guess not now what a shame its like everything thats good does not last.:~(

ducati
09-Nov-10, 22:42
I don't think a fixed car wash in Caithness would ever work. Just not enough traffic. I know very successful carwashes elsewere; they have hundreds of customers a day.

upolian
10-Nov-10, 08:58
I don't think a fixed car wash in Caithness would ever work. Just not enough traffic. I know very successful carwashes elsewere; they have hundreds of customers a day.

Quite agree to a certain extent,these £3 washes wouldn't work around here!

Walter Ego
10-Nov-10, 10:49
Not a surprise really. Can't think of any reason to pay somebody to wash my car.

You're from Wick, aren't you.

I can tell......;)