PDA

View Full Version : Wooden Blinds

sjr014
09-Nov-10, 15:32
Going to be buying wooden venetian blinds for the parents for Christmas just wondered where is the best/cheapest place to get these from? Have Murray Anderson coming tomorrow to measure up and give a quote. Thought it may be an idea to get orgers opinions!

Thanks in advance!

sweetpea
10-Nov-10, 09:42
I recently had Murray put 11 wooden blinds up for me and they were very reasonably priced and there was no hassle whatsoever with fitting them.:)

onecalledk
10-Nov-10, 17:15
Precision blinds in Halkirk made our wooden blinds, very happy with price, service etc, would definately recommend.

:)

K

Scarybiscuits03
10-Nov-10, 21:07
Bought mine online - cant remember the site but there are loads of them and very cheap. You just give them the width and drop and they make them for you - had my entire house done and received them within a week!

sjr014
10-Nov-10, 22:00
Got a price 2day from Murray so will try Halkirk and Plougmans tomorrow just to compare!

ducati
12-Nov-10, 00:16
There a bliddy nightmare to dust :lol:

sweetpea
13-Nov-10, 14:54
They are a bit tricky to clean. I shut them and wipe with babywipes. I did find a venetian blind cleaning thingy but it said not recommended for wooden blinds.:(

SEAFORTH
13-Nov-10, 16:02
bought wooden blinds from murray and was delighted with them he came and measured and fitted them.price was very reasonable.

spaceddaisy
13-Nov-10, 18:32
Just out of interest do they do roller blinds too? I'm about to have to kit out a house with blinds but looking for roller rather than venetian.