PDA

View Full Version : I'm in the money

Dusty
08-Nov-10, 23:14
I received this as a conversation in Skype today. Just in time for Christmas too. About 3.2 million if my 'rithmytic is correct.
Now what did I do with my bank details........:rolleyes:

[19:40:43] Micael Pokker: Greetings to you, I will first of all introduces my self to you,I Michael pokker the only son of The Late Dr. Joseph Andrew Kamoka a well know political in my country before he died during the CIVIL WAR that happened in sierra Leone.

I got your contact true when I was searching for a foreign beneficiary that will assist me to claim and transfer the 2 consignment boxes which my late father deposited for me as my inheritance , I decided to approach you and entrust you my inheritance as my Trustee/Investment Ad visor.

As the only son of my father before his death he gave me a copy of his Last WILL and Certificate of Deposit and informed me about the sum of US$15.Milli ion USD only with 50KG of GOLD which he deposited with a financial Institution here in WEST AFRICA GHANA for safe keeping with my name as Next of kin.

Presently i am in Ghana to notify the security company where my late father deposited my inheritance funds, Now I am staying in a refugee camp with the Last WILL of my father and the Certificate of Deposit documents given to me by my late father before his death to enable me claim the deposited funds from the Financial Institution.

That is why I have decided to seek your assistance, so that I shall transfer the money to you and travel to your country, where I can invest the money under your guidance and advice.

I would like to present you as my Investment Manager /Trustee to the Financial Institution, so that they will transfer the money to you, for you to secure and invest it for us in your country in any profitable business.

And I have agreed to offer you 30% out from the total funds and gold which my late father deposited for me and the other 70% will be for my investment project.

I wait to hear from you..

spaceddaisy
08-Nov-10, 23:23
He's bandying that cash about a bit. He emailed me this week too. Best get in fast before I take him up on his offer ;-)

ducati
08-Nov-10, 23:24
Lucky ....dude!!! :eek:

Phill
08-Nov-10, 23:41
Tosh and bunkum.

I am his investment manager.

Whitewater
08-Nov-10, 23:43
I thought I was his investment manager as well.

Serenity
08-Nov-10, 23:44
What is your point? Everyone knows these scams exist and people post these smart alec I know better posts every few months.
Big wow, you can see through a blatant scam.

Kevin Milkins
09-Nov-10, 00:27
What is your point? Everyone knows these scams exist and people post these smart alec I know better posts every few months.
Big wow, you can see through a blatant scam.

Not true.

Not everyone is computer savvy from day one and it takes a while for most people see what is genuine and what is not, some of these scams seem more plausible than others.

I know it might be surprising that some unsuspecting person can fall for such a scam, but they do.

The first time that I had a phone call from the very helpful nice man from the windows team that explained I had a virus, it got me in a panic for a minute or two.

I think it's a good idea to share these experiences on this forum because it helps people that are new to tinterweb and answers some questions without having being poked fun at for asking.

kriklah
09-Nov-10, 01:19
i had some good ones a while back. first of all that bloke in Toga that wanted my help transfering funds, then his bank, and financial advisors asking for my assistances as soon as possible, and the best bit was the email from the FBI informing me that they had been investigating this man, and that it was all genuine and that i could give them all my details to forward on!!!!!

M R
09-Nov-10, 02:00
Please pass on my bank details :

1982 1887 1099 0025
Expri date 01-19 : 01- 20
Security No : 506

Give me the email details i will gladly pass them on.

Corrie 3
09-Nov-10, 10:03
I know this Guy, he has a part time job as a Somali Pirate to earn a bit of extra pin-money!!
I think he is genuine enough!!

C3....;):lol: