PDA

View Full Version : Sheila Fleet

Dadie
07-Nov-10, 23:06
I know this is a bit late but...
Went to the meet the designer day today at JOG.
She was really nice and could custom make earrings for me.
I liked the enamelling but cant wear silver earings (and cant justify the cost of 18carat ones)...so getting a pair made with gold posts on them!
Well worth a look next time she is there!

annemarie482
08-Nov-10, 10:54
her work is beautiful! :D

Dadie
08-Nov-10, 11:08
I was delighted because she took away my necklace to be fixed (I lost the dangly bead from it).
And could make earrings in the silver design I liked but with gold posts as I cannot wear silver earrings normally.
And you can get pieces custom enamelled too so you can get a piece unique to you!
Not normally a service you get!
Well appreciated.

Celtic Jewellery
08-Nov-10, 12:32
I was delighted because she took away my necklace to be fixed (I lost the dangly bead from it).
And could make earrings in the silver design I liked but with gold posts as I cannot wear silver earrings normally.
And you can get pieces custom enamelled too so you can get a piece unique to you!
Not normally a service you get!
Well appreciated.

Hi, - wow, that's a very useful piece of information; we've stocked Sheila's jewellery for many years now and she's never let slip that you can put gold posts onto silver earrings - or that she would enamel pieces for you! I thank you for putting this information here because it opens up another line of sales for us!

Margaret

Dadie
10-Nov-10, 23:50
Glad I was of help!
Its not easy having "expensive ears" where any type of costume jewellery irritates them!

changilass
10-Nov-10, 23:55
I have that problem too Dadie, went so far as to buy a cheep pair of plastic earrings, thinking it was the silver and gold, but they irritated too.

A very generous friend once lent me a pair of platinum earrings, they are great if you have the money.

Roll on a lottery win.:lol: