PDA

View Full Version : Pram shop

samf1971
07-Nov-10, 19:45
Does anyone know (apart from online) where i can physically walk into a pram shop and see an array of prams on offer ? Cant see anything in Thurso/Wick?

lindsaymcc
07-Nov-10, 19:46
Sutherlands chemist in Thurso has prams int heir baby section at the back of the shop.

samf1971
07-Nov-10, 19:53
Thanks on that tbh there wasnt a great deal in there when i looked at them in there the other week..we really need a good baby/pram shop up here !

lindsaymcc
07-Nov-10, 19:56
Totally agree with you! Although Im thankfully past the baby stage now, I do think it is the one thing Thurso/Wick is missing!

dawncw
08-Nov-10, 08:59
Try the Inverness Pram and Nursery Centre, they have a huge range of prams instore, we got all our nursery furniture from there and they sell just about everything you could need - if they dont have it in store they have brochures for all the main manufacturers etc and they price match with internet prices. The staff are so friendly and nice, you can give them a call and place orders over the phone if you knew exactly what it is you were wanting.

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
08-Nov-10, 09:34
yeah Inverness pram shop is suprisingly well stocked and competitively well price got a silver cross stroller in there cheaper than i could find online or in Mothercare

Dadie
08-Nov-10, 10:35
mothercare is good for a look.
If you have a pram or 2 in mind...but I would buy it else where if you can to save money!