PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Remedy

telfordstar
04-Nov-10, 22:12
Has any one ever tried this?

Kodiak
04-Nov-10, 22:22
Is this RAC or the AA. They are Good are Rescues.

Rictina
04-Nov-10, 22:31
Its suppose to be very good for humans & pets.

changilass
04-Nov-10, 22:38
What??? the AA or the RAC? :lol:

ks
04-Nov-10, 22:50
Has any one ever tried this?

Not used it myself but have used it on cats and it is very good.

clover
04-Nov-10, 23:24
it is the most amazing stuff ever I have used it for a long time and I also have recommended it to others and they now swear by it.

Liz
04-Nov-10, 23:34
Yes I have used it on both myself and pets and it is great.:D

I've used other bach flower remedies on my pets with real success. The best place I found for these is www.creaturecomforters.co.uk (http://www.creaturecomforters.co.uk)

telfordstar
04-Nov-10, 23:35
I've decided to gee it ago to pass my driving test but wanted to see other folks views on it.

Liz
04-Nov-10, 23:52
It would be a great help for stressful events such as a driving test.

Where do you live as I have a bottle of Dr Bach Emergency Spray which I could give you a loan of if you just want it for a one off?:D

wavy davy
05-Nov-10, 00:35
The whole family tried it last night with, I have to say, mixed results. It completely knocked me out and I went to bed at 7 o'clock. I felt great the next morning, but that could have been because I didn't knock back my nightly bottle of Buckfast and 20 Caostans. The dog has mated with a cushion off the settee, which he has dragged into the utility room and refuses to leave. The stench is unbelievable, The budgie fell off his perch and the cat ate him. The bairns stole my wallet and caught the bus to Inverness, taking the cat with them in a Tesco bag. The wife called me from the Camps, which is where I'm going now. All in all, I can recommend the product.

northener
05-Nov-10, 08:34
I've decided to gee it ago to pass my driving test but wanted to see other folks views on it.

Why would you need it, Telfordstar? IIRC you've only just started out on your journey towards a full licence, confidence will come with practice and good tuition from an experienced instructor.

I wouldn't worry about so-called 'calming' products, quality practice and experience will be all you need.

And possibly a half bottle of vodka on the day:Razz

Commore
05-Nov-10, 09:30
Its suppose to be very good for humans & pets.

Yes, we have used it on our dogs, one in particular which was in shock after a nasty accident some years ago,
it worked!

annemarie482
05-Nov-10, 10:26
learning to deal with the "stress" is kinda part of your test.
you need to be able to deal with anything that is thrown at you really.
after all you cant take that stuff for ever more....
if your nervous with tester in a car you may get nervous with another passenger too.
overcoming that will bring your driving on much more quickly.

lindsaymcc
05-Nov-10, 13:16
Ive not used it on animals, or for anything like a driving test, but I have used it to calm me down with the stress of relocating 700 miles! It worked! Havent had a need to use it since, but just felt calmer and more relaxed.

I would say just deal with the nerves as best you can, and see what happens! You wont be able to use it every time you get in a car!!!

telfordstar
05-Nov-10, 14:03
I'm just a nervous persons when it cones to situations I have no control over the outcome it's the way I am. Thanks liz for the offer but I've already bought the spray and fir price of it it had better work. No fear of me being nervous with other passengers that's not an issue at all. I will give it a go and see.

Liz
05-Nov-10, 14:09
I don't agree with those of you who say Telfordstar doesn't need this 'so called' calming remedy.
It is intended for particularly stressful events and for days when you just get overwhelmed.
It doesn't take away all the nerves but just takes the edge off so your own coping mechanism can work better.

It's not addictive and it works so why not use it?!

Good luck!:D

telfordstar
05-Nov-10, 15:33
I don't agree with those of you who say Telfordstar doesn't need this 'so called' calming remedy.
It is intended for particularly stressful events and for days when you just get overwhelmed.
It doesn't take away all the nerves but just takes the edge off so your own coping mechanism can work better.

It's not addictive and it works so why not use it?!

Good luck!:D

Thanks liz really appreciate it. Thing is were all different and sometimes nerves get the better of me but that's not to day it makes me any less if a good driver! As usual on here folk are very quick to judge!

Thank you for your best wishes :)

ciderally
05-Nov-10, 19:16
The whole family tried it last night with, I have to say, mixed results. It completely knocked me out and I went to bed at 7 o'clock. I felt great the next morning, but that could have been because I didn't knock back my nightly bottle of Buckfast and 20 Caostans. The dog has mated with a cushion off the settee, which he has dragged into the utility room and refuses to leave. The stench is unbelievable, The budgie fell off his perch and the cat ate him. The bairns stole my wallet and caught the bus to Inverness, taking the cat with them in a Tesco bag. The wife called me from the Camps, which is where I'm going now. All in all, I can recommend the product.
brill brill[lol]

Liz
05-Nov-10, 19:33
Thanks liz really appreciate it. Thing is were all different and sometimes nerves get the better of me but that's not to day it makes me any less if a good driver! As usual on here folk are very quick to judge!

Thank you for your best wishes :)

You are very welcome and, as you rightly say, we are all different and for some,like you and me, nerves and/or anxiety can be quite disabling and if you can find a natural remedy which helps then that is good.

I would much rather a nice calm person was driving a car than a gibbering wreck!:lol:

Taking some nice deep breathes can also help calm you down.

Liz
05-Nov-10, 19:55
You wont be able to use it every time you get in a car!!!

Yes you can.:D

Fran
06-Nov-10, 02:02
This would obviously be great for my terrible fear of flying when i hope to have enough courage to get on the plane at glasgow in 3 weeks to go to spain!!!!