PDA

View Full Version : irritatiing things

bigjjuk
04-Aug-06, 09:04
Well i found one big time last nite.
Its the little things which irriatate the most
Got up about 2am this morning in the pitch dark and clumsily staggered to the toilet. Upon reaching the loo, the bottom of my foot landed on the sharpest,spikest, sticking in your footest toy you will every come accross. I dont know if its the sleepy shock but the pain was awesome, i was hopping around the landing stark naked like a nut. Took skin of my foot too.

Anyone else gets these little irritating things????

Lolabelle
04-Aug-06, 09:11
My major irritation for midnight, early hour wanderings, is Lola, one of my dogs. She always needs to go out to the loo about 2 hours after we go to bed. No amount of cajoling, threatening or commands can induce her to go out when we are going to bed. Then usually she wants to go back out about an hour after that, just to do a quick round of the yard to check for intruders, re: birds or cats.
Drives me whacky, who says you need kids, I've got dogs.
Friends think I am crazy for having her in at all, when she gets me up all night. but I love her and can't leave her in the cold all night. Except when I get fed up with her sentry duty and leave her out there.

Ricco
04-Aug-06, 09:13
My biggest irritation are those little plastic 'snip-offs' that attach labels to new clothes. I am forever stepping on the 'red-coloured' (can I say 'ruddy'?) things and, when I ask the wife if what she has bought this time the answer is always "nothing - you've seen it before." Yeh, right!:confused