PDA

View Full Version : Letting Agent

rennies
03-Nov-10, 15:37
Hi Can anyone recommend any letting agents in Caithness apart from Pollards who seem very very expensive...I am looking to let my property and have prospective tenants...as i have never done this before I need assistance

wickblast
03-Nov-10, 17:12
Hi Can anyone recommend any letting agents in Caithness apart from Pollards who seem very very expensive...I am looking to let my property and have prospective tenants...as i have never done this before I need assistancewe did our letting ourselves if u know the tennent its better u can go online and download a leasing agrement just remember to change ur insurance to landlord put in card meters and keep a key to cheak on property no need to waist money on agents.remember to take deposit u should b fine

Sandra_B
03-Nov-10, 19:22
Georgesons.

Be very careful who you rent from!! Even in Caithness there's unscrupulous people, as we learned to our cost.

Big N Rich
07-Nov-10, 16:52
we did our letting ourselves if u know the tennent its better u can go online and download a leasing agrement just remember to change ur insurance to landlord put in card meters and keep a key to cheak on property no need to waist money on agents.remember to take deposit u should b fine

Good idea.