PDA

View Full Version : Man and a Van

jaykay
02-Nov-10, 10:27
Could anyone recommend someone who could do an office removal for me within the county? I am moving offices from Thurso to Wick.

Missy Wick
02-Nov-10, 11:39
You could contact Colin Mackenzie Removals. They are very experienced in all aspects of office moves.
01955 651 349 or email info@colin-mackenzie.co.uk

Scarybiscuits03
02-Nov-10, 11:46
Call Antony Eastwood on 01847 851937 - much cheaper than Mackenzies and very trustworthy!

poppett
02-Nov-10, 13:38
plowmans carpets in Wick also do small removals. Can highly recommend them.

upolian
02-Nov-10, 13:49
Mackenzie removals,highly recommended!!

nathan786
03-Nov-10, 10:34
I would like to recommend you search for some professional people via famous search engines like Google and you can have the broad concept while searching at Google.

Alice in Blunderland
03-Nov-10, 11:20
Could anyone recommend someone who could do an office removal for me within the county? I am moving offices from Thurso to Wick.

I would like to recommend you search for some professional people via famous search engines like Google and you can have the broad concept while searching at Google.

This poor person only came on and asked for a recommendation

Many people can use a search engine however by asking for a personal recommendation you can get a better idea of who to go for. :)

Its called the personal touch which you can get from a community forum not available from google.

Now can anyone recommend a qualified person who can be called apon to remove foot from mouth as is often needed on here............... ;) :lol:

golach
03-Nov-10, 11:35
dinna be hard on Nathan Alice, look at the number of posts the laddie has [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
03-Nov-10, 11:54

Im sorry :Razz Just couldn't help my self [lol]

Scarybiscuits03
03-Nov-10, 11:56

Lets hope they improve with time!:lol:

jaykay
03-Nov-10, 17:52
I have now found someone thanks to one of the recommendations I received on here.
As matter of interest it is someone who I would never have found on a search engine as they do not advertise on the internet. Apparently they get more than enough work due to recommendations from previous customers.

Alice in Blunderland
03-Nov-10, 17:54
Exactly what a good community forum is for. :D

Corrie 3
03-Nov-10, 18:16
Excellent first post Nathan, I can see you are going to be a very valuable asset to the Forum....;)
Now, what do you recommend for getting rid of the vampires in Portgower?....(and dont tell me to Google, I have already tried that).

C3....:roll::roll: