PDA

View Full Version : Lhaso apso X Cavalier (lhasalier) Breeder

Allsorts
01-Nov-10, 21:33
HI,

Wondering if you could help me, I have a friend down in Inverness who is looking for a Lhaso apso X Cavalier (lhasalier) and says there is a breeder up here so wondered if anyone had the details so I could pass them on to her.

Thanks

mop top
01-Nov-10, 22:53
Have a look at kwk9 website we just rehomed Bo last week she was this cross and was absolutely gorgeous.

The man who breeds them lives in lybster you will see his pups advertised in Scotads twice a year for £225 a time i believe!

Leanne
01-Nov-10, 23:38
What is this obsession with expensive mongrels? I don't get it... Free bump for you though...

Sarah
01-Nov-10, 23:47
Any dog you get that is a cross, ensure the parents are health tested. Most people breeding these dogs care more about making money than the health of the dogs. Just a little wise tip.

Aaldtimer
02-Nov-10, 04:23
What is this obsession with expensive mongrels? I don't get it... Free bump for you though...

Well, if you think about it, all dogs are mongrel...they had to be bred with something else to become what they are!:)

Allsorts
02-Nov-10, 09:13
Its not for me, I have a rescue dog, but its a friend down in Inverness who knew the breeder was in Lybster but I just wandered if I could get more details for her. Its the breed she wants and has been waiting a long time.