PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Donut (Doughnut?)

Lolabelle
03-Aug-06, 04:10
:roll: I know this is going to seem like a strange question, but...
Who has something about a donut and it's hole in their signature? I was trying to remember it and tell Dave what it said. Now I can't find it and I have spent several hours looking. Can anyone help me? Please! I am obsessive compulsive and I can't stop looking. Be kind and tell me who you are and what it says, and save me from madness and my husband from never being fed again and having to live in a pigsty.

pultneytooner
03-Aug-06, 07:36
:roll: I know this is going to seem like a strange question, but...
Who has something about a donut and it's hole in their signature? I was trying to remember it and tell Dave what it said. Now I can't find it and I have spent several hours looking. Can anyone help me? Please! I am obsessive compulsive and I can't stop looking. Be kind and tell me who you are and what it says, and save me from madness and my husband from never being fed again and having to live in a pigsty. Erm, I think that was me.

As you travel on through life, brother, Whatever be your goal, Keep your eye upon the doughnut, And not upon the hole ...;)

Lolabelle
03-Aug-06, 08:03
Erm, I think that was me.

As you travel on through life, brother, Whatever be your goal, Keep your eye upon the doughnut, And not upon the hole ...;)

Thanks Pultneytooner, I love it. I knew that I had seen it and then I couldn't find it. Obviously when you change your signature, it must change on all your posts, old and new. So there you go. Thanks again. I am going to type your quote out and stick it on the wall in my office. ;)

pultneytooner
03-Aug-06, 08:08
Thanks Pultneytooner, I love it. I knew that I had seen it and then I couldn't find it. Obviously when you change your signature, it must change on all your posts, old and new. So there you go. Thanks again. I am going to type your quote out and stick it on the wall in my office. ;)
No problem lolabelle, glad you like it.