PDA

View Full Version : Women interested in football

Sandra
10-Aug-04, 13:20
I am looking for women who are interested in starting/joining a ladies football team, with the ultimate aim of joining the Caithness 7's league next season (as it's too late for this season).

Currently, training is held every Monday at the Bower Primary School Football Pitch, at 7.30-8.30pm.

Players must be 15+ years old. All abilities and fitness levels are welcome.

For further details please PM me or tel 01847 890464 (if you leave a message please include dialling code).

Thanks

Sandra

wicker
10-Aug-04, 14:33
i know a few of us that would be interested in this but unfortunately the night you have your training we are all busy with something else. If you ever change the night you do the training just let me know and me and the girls will come along

Sandra
11-Aug-04, 12:42
Thanks for replying.

Monday was the best day for those interested at the time of asking – some of which haven’t even turned up since!!!!

Also, I have an agreement with the school headmistress to use their football pitch on Monday evenings only, during the summer months.

When the light fades we won’t have a venue at all.

Unless players commit to turning up for training, it would be a waste of effort and time to find another venue which is available on another day.

I am doing this on my own with not much help (if any) from anyone else, so any offers to help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Mr P Cannop
11-Aug-04, 13:26
hi Sandra

would you like me to help you out ??

vanman
11-Aug-04, 17:39
u would make a good ballboy paul [lol]

Sandra
11-Aug-04, 19:37
Yes that would be great Paul.
Many thanks for offering.

Mr P Cannop
12-Aug-04, 07:49
hi sandra what would you like me to do ??

Sandra
12-Aug-04, 16:12
Hi I've sent you the details in a PM.