PDA

View Full Version : did we all go to port gower last night?

katarina
30-Oct-10, 21:35
Did everyone in the north of scotland lose their internet connection last night? the silendce was deafening! I thought you'd all gone to port gower! Or worse - they had expanded north and only the night owls could communicate~!!!!

onecalledk
30-Oct-10, 21:38
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-11656851

Logical
30-Oct-10, 22:43
Internet was down for all of us in Caithness as far as i know.

shaz77
31-Oct-10, 01:41
yeh!! it was down in wick!! must of been just after 7 last night! as kids were no 2 happy :) good times saved me turning off :D

Corrie 3
31-Oct-10, 08:04
A Vampire Bat bit through the main cable !!!!

C3....;)

brandy
31-Oct-10, 09:06
*laughs* we just watched a movie with the kids instead..
its amazing though.. you can leave the pc all day.. and not want the internet until you cant
acess it.. then you just have to be on it!

ShelleyCowie
31-Oct-10, 22:54
I went through Port Gower today....no day walkers in sight. Thankfully we got through pretty quick. On the way back it was starting to get dark so i got a bit scared. :lol:

Angel
01-Nov-10, 00:16
I am posting this from Portgower... using my friends computer... as she lived here and remains here in spirit at least... there are creatures milling around in the street but I cannot quite make out their faces... asuming they have faces... the only noise I hear is the shuffling of feet and something being dragged... there's an owl hooting not to far away distracting me from my keyboard... the internet connection is fine which is just as well as I hear footsteps on the cold stone floor and with the occasional creek of stair treads. I can conclude that my fate is close and pray this message gets out... whatever you have heard it all true... nobody lives in Portgower but there are creatures moving in the space between life and death...
A hidious creture approaches and in these my final words I scream out to you...STAY AWAY...........

Aaldtimer
01-Nov-10, 04:09
..."A hidious(sic) creture(sic) approaches and in these my final words I scream out to you...STAY AWAY"...........

...and it says "Trick or treat!":)