PDA

View Full Version : Hello orgers!!

Murchiemannie
02-Aug-06, 19:39
Hi! there Orgers,
been an avid watcher for a wee while now and thought I'd try taking a more active part by joining in some of your disscussions.
So here I am saying a "big Hello" to you all.

crystal
02-Aug-06, 19:43
hello there a huge warm welcom to you make your self at home;)

Gleber2
02-Aug-06, 19:43
Hi! there Orgers,
been an avid watcher for a wee while now and thought I'd try taking a more active part by joining in some of your disscussions.

Don't mention elephants or cats and you'll be allright. Welcome!!!!

crystal
02-Aug-06, 19:48
elephants and cats? wats all that about? sorry ive been away from the org for a while??:eek:

Buttercup
02-Aug-06, 19:59
Hi! there Orgers,
Hi Murchiemannie, welcome to Orgland. Here's to many happy hours of orging![lol]

trinkie
02-Aug-06, 20:13
Welcome,
Do I detect a Murchison Street accent ?

White puddings yum yum .

canuck
02-Aug-06, 20:17
Don't mention elephants or cats ...

....Or foootball, unless it is American rules football, then you are okay. Welcome.

Rheghead
02-Aug-06, 20:24
....Or foootball, unless it is American rules football, then you are okay. Welcome.

or white settlers:lol:

unicorn
02-Aug-06, 20:48
welcome :)

golach
02-Aug-06, 20:53
Gled till see a new face,

Murchiemannie
02-Aug-06, 20:53
Hi! Trinkie,
in answer to your question about the accent being Murchie---
Well that would be telling now wouldn't it.

Ricco
02-Aug-06, 20:56
Hi, Murchiemannie. Welcome to the org - enjoy! Just don't mention electrons either - not unless you have a while. ;)

connieb19
02-Aug-06, 21:18
Welcome,
Do I detect a Murchison Street accent ?

White puddings yum yum .Or Poodins..lol

trinkie
03-Aug-06, 11:59
Time will tell.......

I bet you remember John Cormack's ?

Murchiemannie
03-Aug-06, 16:12
I do that Trinkie and a few more besides.
Hughie Malcolm's, Angie Rosie, Angie Bain the Barber,Bullocks at the Argyle Square Green,Wuldigs the Baker, Jessie Clyne the Baker to name but a few.
Ah!! youv've got my old memory off on a tangent now there's no stopping me--but I will-- for now.

Invader
03-Aug-06, 16:18
Much the same as Murchiemannie I have been lurking for a while, but could never get my registration to work until I noticed a post about Yahoo accounts.

Anyway, I'm here now, and I know a few of you from my time in Wick (19 years) but that's enough clues for now.

Cocoa
03-Aug-06, 16:48
Hi! there Orgers,

And a "big hello" to you too! :Razz

Cocoa
-x-

trinkie
03-Aug-06, 17:00
Welcome indeed !

But what about Jack Bremner......?

We bought our Sunday Ice cream from Willdig - but we paid for it on Saturday as you didn't use cash on the Lord's Day.
Of course, you went with your own jug or bowl and ran home as fast as you could before it melted ! I didn't have far to go luckily.
A Backsider like yourself - I think?

Willdig's Butteries were sheer heaven !! They were delivered with the milk (Geordie Bain) each morning.

But I must stop or I'll spoil my tea .

Trinkie

Ricco
04-Aug-06, 09:49
Much the same as Murchiemannie I have been lurking for a while, but could never get my registration to work until I noticed a post about Yahoo accounts.

Anyway, I'm here now, and I know a few of you from my time in Wick (19 years) but that's enough clues for now.

Hello, Invader. Didn't see you buried in this thread. Welcome to the org.

Actually, there are a few other lurkers out there as well. Can see them listed at the bottom of the forum. Welcome to you all - come in and join the crack. :D

Elenna
04-Aug-06, 17:45
Hello Murchiemannie and Invader. Welcome to the org. :)

Wish
04-Aug-06, 21:37
Welcome to the forum, im new here too:)

Murchiemannie
04-Aug-06, 21:53
Thanks to all who welcomed me to join you on the .org
I look forward to joining in with you. Ta....

amanda
09-Aug-06, 22:04
Hello ,

Murchie accent here too..........