PDA

View Full Version : I Have An Avatar - Whooppee!

Cocoa
02-Aug-06, 15:11
I'm so chuffed that I have just got my avatar today that I thought it merited starting a new thread!!! [lol] *Most pleased* *Big grin*

Just in case anyone is wondering, it's a mobile phone snap shot of my horse taken a couple of months ago *Most proud* (I'm riding him, but you can't see me in this pic)!

Cocoa
xxxx

canuck
02-Aug-06, 15:12
A big round of "congratulations" to you.

Fine looking horse.

Gleber2
02-Aug-06, 15:14
I'm so chuffed that I have just got my avatar today that I thought it merited starting a new thread!!! [lol] *Most pleased* *Big grin*

Just in case anyone is wondering, it's a mobile phone snap shot of my horse taken a couple of months ago *Most proud* (I'm riding him, but you can't see me in this pic)!

Cocoa

xxxx
Neigh neigh. Horse for "Good for you".

Cocoa
02-Aug-06, 15:27
Neigh neigh. Horse for "Good for you".

Thank you Gleber2! [lol]

Now stop all this foaling around!!!!! :p

Cocoa
02-Aug-06, 15:29
A big round of "congratulations" to you.

Fine looking horse.

A very kind compliment Canuck, thank you too. Yes, he is a lovely looking horse (all bias aside!) and is in fact a full Thoroughbred from France of Irish and American stock :eek:

canuck
02-Aug-06, 15:46
I grew up in Canadian Cowboy Country so I am more familiar with the Quarter Horse. But they came from Thoroughbred stock.

Ricco
02-Aug-06, 16:44
Congratulations, Cocoa. Exciting, isn't it! Nice nag! (just kidding) :Razz

Chobbersjnr
02-Aug-06, 16:46
enter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Roy Rogers

a four legged friend, a four legged friend..........

Cocoa
02-Aug-06, 16:54

Now I'm lost Chobbers... who's Roy?! Am I right in guessing an actor from the old Westerns? :confused: *Most worried and confused all at once*

canuck
02-Aug-06, 17:01
Now I'm lost Chobbers... who's Roy?! Am I right in guessing an actor from the old Westerns? :confused: *Most worried and confused all at once*

Yes, Roy Rogers was a great cowboy hero. He had a quaint little TV show when I was a kid. He stared with his wife Dale Evans. And they could sing like the ...... Can you sing chobbersjnr?

Ricco might remember more.

Chobbersjnr
02-Aug-06, 17:04
Yes, Roy Rogers was a great cowboy hero. He had a quaint little TV show when I was a kid. He stared with his wife Dale Evans. And they could sing like the ...... Can you sing chobbersjnr?

well I sometimes open my mouth & let forth gutteral noises that are vaguely in tune, so by today's (modern music) standards I'd say yes I can sing

backs off into corner with shy grin

mwahahahahaha[lol]

Cocoa
02-Aug-06, 17:12

Thanks very much for the explanation Canuck, I now know who Roy Rogers is!

Anyway, yes, Chobbersjnr most certainly can sing - he has a very good voice IMO and can adapt to suit different styles. :rolleyes:

Cocoa
02-Aug-06, 17:15
well I sometimes open my mouth & let forth gutteral noises that are vaguely in tune, so by today's (modern music) standards I'd say yes I can sing

mwahahahahaha[lol]

Yes, you can sing Chobbers so no need to back off shyly into the corner!! If you're worried about being shy and modest, then let me tell everyone for you!! Chobbersjnr can sing!!!! :lol:

Gleber2
02-Aug-06, 17:16

He never lets you down
He's honest and faithfull
right up to the end
That wonderful one two three four legged friend.

To complete the song.

Chobbersjnr's singing is debatable.

canuck
02-Aug-06, 17:21

mwahahahahaha[lol]

Great chobbersjnr. Now I want you to imagine that you are sitting on cocoa's horse, or one like it. Quarter horses are very much like Thoroughbreds. And beside you is a charming woman on a Palomino, those creamy white gentler horses.

You have on a cowboy hat and a red neckerchief. Now sing, chobbersjnr, sing in your best western twang:

"Happy trails to you, until we meet again,
Happy trails to you ..... "

Chobbersjnr you are now Roy Rogers! Cocoa can you see it, have I created a vision that will answer your question?

Cocoa
02-Aug-06, 17:21
He never lets you down
He's honest and faithfull
right up to the end
That wonderful one two three four legged friend.

To complete the song.

Chobbersjnr's singing is debatable.

Awww, that's a cute song! :Razz

Hey, now that's a bit mean about Chobbersjnr's singing....... :~( You should be proud!

Cocoa
02-Aug-06, 17:23
Great chobbersjnr. Now I want you to imagine that you are sitting on cocoa's horse, or one like it. Quarter horses are very much like Thoroughbreds. And beside you is a charming woman on a Palameno, those creamy white gentler horses.

You have on a cowboy hat and a red neckerchief. Now sing, chobbersjnr, sing in your best western twang:

"Happy trails to you, until we meet again,
Happy trails to you ..... "

Chobbersjnr you are now Roy Rogers! Cocoa can you see it, have I created a vision that will answer your question?

Yes, Canuck, I can just picture it - very funny!! And who is the charming woman on the palomino?.........

canuck
02-Aug-06, 17:25
Yes, Canuck, I can just picture it - very funny!! And who is the charming woman on the palomino?.........

It is supposed to be Dale Evans. But you know these people. I guess you can fill in another name.

Kaishowing
02-Aug-06, 17:31
Hey, now that's a bit mean about Chobbersjnr's singing....... :~( You should be proud!
If you think that's mean...then I won't say what I was going to about Roy Rogers' horsie!http://members.iinet.net.au/~vroncol/Smiley_gifs/Thud.gif

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/pet/trigger.html (http://www.roadsideamerica.com/pet/trigger.html)

Congratulations by the way!

Patsy
02-Aug-06, 18:01
**** CHOBBERSJNR CAN SING EVERYONE **** :lol:
He definitely can, no doubt about it ;)

Gleber2
02-Aug-06, 18:04
Ah wonder if Trigger could sing.:)

Yvonne
02-Aug-06, 19:27
Tonto, Kimosabi and Methvens smoke pipe of peace and send you and your four legged friend many beats on the drum and wish you happy days together. Big congratulations. Hi HO Silver away.!!!!!! :cool:

Gleber2
02-Aug-06, 19:37
Tonto, Kimosabi and Methvens smoke pipe of peace and send you and your four legged friend many beats on the drum and wish you happy days together. Big congratulations. Hi HO Silver away.!!!!!! :cool:

Have they stuffed Silver as well???

Yvonne
02-Aug-06, 19:58
Tonto, Kimosabi and Methvens say altogether a resounding NEVER!

Sporran
02-Aug-06, 20:15
Ah wonder if Trigger could sing.:)

I don't know about that, but maybe Mr Ed could! (http://members.aol.com/mwn3/)

Nice avatar of your horse, Cocoa, and congratulations!

Meanwhile, this thread has brought Elton John's Roy Rogers song from Goodbye Yellow Brick Road back into my head....

Roy Rogers Lyrics

Music by Elton John
Lyrics by Bernie Taupin

Sometimes you dream, sometimes it seems
There's nothing there at all
You just seem older than yesterday
And you're waiting for tomorrow to call

You draw to the curtain and one thing's for certain
You're cozy in your little room
The carpet's all paid for, God bless the TV
Let's go shoot a hole in the moon

And Roy Rogers is riding tonight
Returning to our silver screens
Comic book characters never grow old
Evergreen heroes whose stories were told
Oh the great sequin cowboy who sings of the plains
Of roundups and rustlers and home on the range
Turn on the T.V., shut out the lights
Roy Rogers is riding tonight

Nine o'clock mornings, five o'clock evenings
I'd liven the pace if I could
Oh I'd rather have a ham in my sandwich than cheese
But complaining wouldn't do any good

Lay back in my armchair, close eyes and think clear
I can hear hoofbeats ahead
Roy and Trigger have just hit the hilltop
While the wife and the kids are in bed

Wanna sing it for us, Gleber2 and Chobbersjnr? :cool:

canuck
02-Aug-06, 20:21
Wanna sing it for us, Gleber2 and Chobbersjnr? :cool:

..pleeease..

DrSzin
02-Aug-06, 20:27
I've been meaning to ask this for ages...

Gleber2, what is the green-faced thingy in your avatar?

(Apologies for the minor hijack of your thread Cocoa.)

Rheghead
02-Aug-06, 20:33

Goodness me doc! Even I know that. :lol:

Gleber2
02-Aug-06, 20:33

A representation of the Green Man. Originally painted on wood by a fairground painter called Wet Panit and then transferred to PC by DeeMac. Green Man is a sort of Celtic representation of Pan.This is the cover of a CD I released in 1998 called the Antidote. It has been my trade mark ever since. Wet Panit painted me another Green Man life size but, instead of oak leaves he painted Cannabis leaves. 130+ carvings of the Green Man in Rosslyn Chapel.

Ricco
02-Aug-06, 21:00

Sadly, I do! He used to call out "Hi, ho, Silver - away!" Silver was his horse. Had an Indian friend with a restaurant.... sorry, no - that last bit is a lie. His friend was called Tonto.

Gleber2
02-Aug-06, 21:02
Sadly, I do! He used to call out "Hi, ho, Silver - away!" Silver was his horse. Had an Indian friend with a restaurant.... sorry, no - that last bit is a lie. His friend was called Tonto.

You, sir, are highly confused.

Ricco
02-Aug-06, 21:09
You, sir, are highly confused.

Ahhh... you are truely right. It was The Lone Ranger, of course. Just put it down to 6 hours of defragging my HD. Zzzzzzzzz!:eek:

Ricco
02-Aug-06, 21:11
Roy Rogers was the cheesy guy who used to sign with his wife. Had a spotty bandana and a stetson.

susan.leith
02-Aug-06, 21:17
This link should take you to the Scotsman Gallery, where you will see Roy, Dale AND Trigger heading up to bed in the Caledonian Hotel, Edinburgh, c1956. Just a bit worrying......

http://photogallery.scotsman.com/gallery.cfm?id=PD125620L

Patsy
02-Aug-06, 21:50
Thanks for asking Gleber2 that question DrSzin - I've been wondering what his avatar was of for ages :lol: I'm sure Cocoa will forgive you for the interruption LOL
Chobbers has gone very silent - maybe too much mention of his singing? :Razz Who was Chobbers SNR btw?

Chobbersjnr
02-Aug-06, 22:07
..pleeease..

erm no.................I've got a meeting with a giraffe, SORRY

there was a band called Tonto Macgregor if I remember & that had nothing to do with a horse

& Canuck ye've got more chance of me playing a gig with Elvis than you do of getting me on a horse

Patsy
02-Aug-06, 22:31
Awww shame Chobbers, cuz riding is the essence of life (imo anyway lol) :lol:

Chobbersjnr
02-Aug-06, 22:40
Awww shame Chobbers, cuz riding is the essence of life (imo anyway lol) :lol:

hmmm you're welcome to your opinion

I still aint gettin' on no horse

Lolabelle
02-Aug-06, 22:50
Congrats Cocoa,
I am green with envy. I like your horse, what do you use him/her for. Sorry I missed if you had said the name in previous post. I used to have a thoroughbred and did dressage, then swapped to quarter horses and did western, wanted to do cutting, but never did get around to it.

Ann
02-Aug-06, 22:59
Thanks for asking Gleber2 that question DrSzin - I've been wondering what his avatar was of for ages :lol: I'm sure Cocoa will forgive you for the interruption LOL
Chobbers has gone very silent - maybe too much mention of his singing? :Razz Who was Chobbers SNR btw?

His dad of course!

Gleber2
02-Aug-06, 23:02
His dad of course!

Chobbers was actually the nick-name of my Grandfather, James Sutherland who was the Suherland part of Hood and Sutherland who used to make grave stones in Princess Street. This then became a family name which we all got called.

Patsy
02-Aug-06, 23:16
Thought it wasn't his Dad somehow!!
Hehe Chobbers, yep I'll keep my opinion 2 myself, but then again maybe someday we'll get you on a horse yet [lol] Why u so opposed to the idea anyhow? It's fun :D

pultneytooner
02-Aug-06, 23:20
Chobbers has his own webste:

http://www.chobham.net/chat/viewtopic.php?t=4&sid=87e4e0325062a16df0c8f2bad8b19ac1
The chobtastic nation of chobbers:D

Chobbersjnr
02-Aug-06, 23:31
Chobbers has his own webste:

http://www.chobham.net/chat/viewtopic.php?t=4&sid=87e4e0325062a16df0c8f2bad8b19ac1
The chobtastic nation of chobbers:D

good grief I don't know what to say apart from I'll have to register as "King Chobbers"

Gleber2
02-Aug-06, 23:56
Thought it wasn't his Dad somehow!!
Hehe Chobbers, yep I'll keep my opinion 2 myself, but then again maybe someday we'll get you on a horse yet [lol] Why u so opposed to the idea anyhow? It's fun :D
I was always known as a Chobbers among the Thurso indegenes.
He sat on a Welsh pony once and flew gracefully and immediately up in the air. He's never tried since. Cringing coward.

DrSzin
03-Aug-06, 01:43
A representation of the Green Man. Originally painted on wood by a fairground painter called Wet Panit and then transferred to PC by DeeMac. Green Man is a sort of Celtic representation of Pan.This is the cover of a CD I released in 1998 called the Antidote. It has been my trade mark ever since. Wet Panit painted me another Green Man life size but, instead of oak leaves he painted Cannabis leaves. 130+ carvings of the Green Man in Rosslyn Chapel.Thanks G2. I'll pay more attention to the Green Man carvings next time I visit Rosslyn Chapel.

Thanks for asking Gleber2 that question DrSzin - I've been wondering what his avatar was of for ages :lol: I'm sure Cocoa will forgive you for the interruption LOLThat's good, but will Cocoa rep me for it 5 months after it was posted? I'm still lol at one I got recently. :D

Sporran
03-Aug-06, 04:07
I was always known as a Chobbers among the Thurso indegenes.
He sat on a Welsh pony once and flew gracefully and immediately up in the air. He's never tried since. Cringing coward.

Aha! So poor Chobbersjnr had a traumatic equestrian experience as a child! No wonder he disna want to be a cowboy! ;)

Gleber2
03-Aug-06, 12:29
Aha! So poor Chobbersjnr had a traumatic equestrian experience as a child! No wonder he disna want to be a cowboy! ;)

He was no child!!

Funky_Foal
03-Aug-06, 13:24
how do you get an avatar??

Ricco
03-Aug-06, 14:01
how do you get an avatar??

Funky, take a look at this:

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=11767

Patsy
03-Aug-06, 15:18
[lol] That's so funny I can't stop laughing (sorry Chobbers!) - when did he get on that Welshie then? Recently or years ago? Awww poor Chobbers - what happened? I hope he got straight back on afterwards or it's no wonder he won't get on again! I've fallen off my (Welsh) pony twice, (I've also fallen off 2 other equines to total 4 falls - not too many!) I came off recently whilst jumping and managed to whack my nose (don't ask me how!) but I got back on my wonderful steed (sarcasm intended as she helped to chuck me off hehe) and jumped again, otherwise I'd lose my nerve which would be awful because riding is just brilliant LOL
Ahhh, the delights of horses..................................

PS Go on Chobbers, try riding again - perhaps you could play the guitar whilst on horseback riding into the sunset like a true cowboy [lol] Or the drums on a huge piebald horse whilst you control the reins with your feet?!
PPS I suspect Cocoa has had upwards of 14 falls during her long equestrian experiences...(that right Cocoa?)

Patsy
03-Aug-06, 15:27
Thanks G2. I'll pay more attention to the Green Man carvings next time I visit Rosslyn Chapel.

That's good, but will Cocoa rep me for it 5 months after it was posted? I'm still lol at one I got recently. :D

Huh? How d'you mean Doc?! What u lol at? Was it from Cocoa?!
Also, just read your post properly G2 - that's SO mean! Calling your own son a cringing coward! HUH! Have you tried riding before yourself? Poor Chobbers [disgust]

Lolabelle
03-Aug-06, 15:27
It is said that you can't ride until you've had atleast 10 falls. I've lost count on how many falls I've had. But on the 10 for a good rider scale, I must be at olympic standard by now.

Patsy
03-Aug-06, 15:46
Er right [lol] I personally don't believe in that, I mean if you fall you fall - gravity just takes over! I don't see how it could make anyone a good rider. Yes, maybe more experienced having been there done that & fallen off (lol) but better, no :lol:

Cocoa
03-Aug-06, 16:00
That's good, but will Cocoa rep me for it 5 months after it was posted? I'm still lol at one I got recently. :D

No DrSzin, I don't mind you temporarily hijacking my thread and will not hold it against you, nor bad rep you! Don't be so paranoid! [para]

Whose rep did u receive recently, then, that you mentioned laughing about? I don't remember repping u unless it was ages ago.............

Cocoa

Cocoa
03-Aug-06, 16:14
PPS I suspect Cocoa has had upwards of 14 falls during her long equestrian experiences...(that right Cocoa?)

Hey Patz, you're right! Must be about 14 falls now, some worse than others. Remember the time Ash cat-leapt a small jump, causing me to lose one stirrup, and then cantered away madly (he tended to panick at anything!) straight towards the fence line of a huge 14 acre field?!?! I can still picture that sickening feeling in my stomach of "Am I going to go....ooohhhhh... am I going to go..... yes.....no.....yes...!!" before he finally dumped me right at the fence, where my hat went "CRASH!" on the wood and one of my arms was completely grazed and badly bruised from both the wood and the barbed wire - ouch! He then galloped off and we had to catch him before I got on again, remember?! Eeek! :eek:
My most recent fall was off the TB pictured in my avatar - he has a typically small, sensitive mouth and finds it hard to come onto the bit on a contact. Whilst having a lesson on him, he decided he'd had enough schooling for one day and started leaping round the sand arena (half rears followed by bunny-hop bucks) which was fine for a while, but as these became bigger I started going off to the right........ and then weeeee, off into the sand along with one of my jod boots which flew off with the force of me flying out of the saddle!!!! Needless to say, the instructor and I had a good laugh before I got back on and endured the same behaviour, this time without coming off!

But this is no use for poor Chobbersjnr - it will not help his confidence in any way!! Sorry Chobbs and I hope you try riding again soon (and don't worry, you're no coward!) :o

Cocoa

squidge
03-Aug-06, 16:17
Thanks G2. I'll pay more attention to the Green Man carvings next time I visit Rosslyn Chapel.

Crikey Doc how did you miss all the green man carvings? There are loads of them.

I like your horsey cocoa but i only like them in pictures when they are real life sized ones they are a bit scaryyyyyyyy:~(

Cocoa
03-Aug-06, 16:40
I like your horsey cocoa but i only like them in pictures when they are real life sized ones they are a bit scaryyyyyyyy

Thanks Squidge! Yes I can see your point when it comes to life size :eek:
When one of my friends first came out to take a look at him in "real life", she said "OMG, he's so big!!!" I still managed to convince her to have a go, though, and I led her around the sand arena for some walk and a little trot :lol:

Murchiemannie
03-Aug-06, 19:10
Congratulations on getting your AVATAR Cocoa.
No wonder you are so Chuffed... I'd be swinging from the lampost (if I could get up that high) if it was me.
Good luck to you and your horse.

pultneytooner
03-Aug-06, 21:53
Chobbers was actually the nick-name of my Grandfather, James Sutherland who was the Suherland part of Hood and Sutherland who used to make grave stones in Princess Street. This then became a family name which we all got called.
Ma mither's a sutherland, are we all related?[lol]

Gleber2
03-Aug-06, 21:57
Ma mither's a sutherland, are we all related?[lol]

Met a Sutherland once who said he was his own father. Not saying we're inbred or anything.

Cocoa
03-Aug-06, 23:40
Congratulations on getting your AVATAR Cocoa.
No wonder you are so Chuffed... I'd be swinging from the lampost (if I could get up that high) if it was me.
Good luck to you and your horse.

Thank you Murchiemannie!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Cocoa
-x-

Ricco
04-Aug-06, 09:38
The only time I have ever ridden was on a farm in Canada. The farmer's sons got me up on a cow (he didn't have any horses) and one whispered to me 'Whatever you do - don't make any sudden noises'. So... my brother shouts at me and I'm airborne! Must say... I have always preferred flying anyway. ;)

Kingetter
04-Aug-06, 09:45
But landing was so much quicker than take-off, right? and less dignified!

Ricco
04-Aug-06, 09:52
But landing was so much quicker than take-off, right? and less dignified!

The triple poleaxe and double sellco in mid air made it very interesting! The landing was in long grass, fortunately.

(its not that fall that hurts, its the sudden stop at the end ;) )

Kingetter
04-Aug-06, 09:56
But a pasodoble in a cow pat? Some way to entertain!

Patsy
04-Aug-06, 19:10
Can the Orgers never be sane?!! :roll: [lol]

Kingetter
04-Aug-06, 19:13
What's sane?

Gleber2
04-Aug-06, 19:37

Only certain ones who think the rest of us are crazy.

canuck
04-Aug-06, 19:42

But Ricco and Kingetter are Canadian born orgers and we have a bit of insanity in our blood just from the air our mothers were breathing.

I still laugh at Ricco's description. No one rides cows, no one. Unless maybe bulls in the rodeo. Perhaps our horseless Roy Rogers has a song about that.

Loafer
05-Aug-06, 09:22
I think myself as fairly computer literate, but how do you get/add an avatar? I am completely at a loss!!!!

The Loafer

Kingetter
05-Aug-06, 09:30
I think myself as fairly computer literate, but how do you get/add an avatar? I am completely at a loss!!!!

The Loafer

You can see a cemetery on the A9 but not FAQ at the top of the page? lol
Read the thread.

Ricco
05-Aug-06, 12:05
This question pops up so often that it must be possible to trap it with a key-word search and automatically feed the poster straight to the link. Surely?

Kingetter
05-Aug-06, 13:26
like http://forum.caithness.org/faq.php?faq=vb_user_maintain#faq_vb_avatar_how ??

Ricco
05-Aug-06, 14:46
like http://forum.caithness.org/faq.php?faq=vb_user_maintain#faq_vb_avatar_how ??

That's the one... ;)

Patsy
05-Aug-06, 14:57
What's sane?

Definition of Sane:

Sane, adj. mentally sound or healthy; moderate, sensible

And that's something the Orgers will never (repeat NEVER) be [lol] lol [lol]

canuck
05-Aug-06, 16:04

The Loafer

And when it is all done and the screen tells you that it didn't work, ignore it. If the picture appeared on the screen in the little avatar box as you were setting it up, then you are home free.

It is a bit tricky sometimes getting the sizing just right. But keep working at it. You will get there eventually.

If you want to ask more questions, then it is probably best that you go to the technical help threads. The right people will notice you there. Here you are buried in a thread about horses and cowboys and "mad" Canadians.

Kingetter
05-Aug-06, 16:12
"mad" Canadians."? Are there any sane ones?

Ricco
06-Aug-06, 08:39
"mad" Canadians."? Are there any sane ones?
You've met some?? Where?! ;)

Yvonne
09-Aug-06, 21:01
Hey fellow Orgers! Just to let you know that I too have qualified for an avatar. :) I decided to use a photo of my doggie Creagan; sadly he's still missing.
But I don't want this to be a heavy introduction, rather a happy one because my avatar is extra special!

Ricco
09-Aug-06, 21:03
Hey fellow Orgers! Just to let you know that I too have qualified for an avatar. :) I decided to use a photo of my doggie Creagan; sadly he's still missing.
But I don't want this to be a heavy introduction, rather a happy one because my avatar is extra special!

Congratulations! Welcome to the avatar gang.

Kingetter
09-Aug-06, 21:04
Definitely cute - in all respects!

Yvonne
09-Aug-06, 21:20
Awww, *a heartfelt flutter*... You're too kind! Thank you both. :)

Kingetter
09-Aug-06, 21:28
You're Welcome

Patsy
11-Aug-06, 02:30
:) It's brilliant you've got an avatar now and Creagan looks so lovely in that photo :~(

Me x

Kingetter
11-Aug-06, 02:32
why wouldn't everyone want a doggie like that eh?

Chobbersjnr
11-Aug-06, 02:35
why wouldn't everyone want a doggie like that eh?

we had a doggie once

a black collie called Hendrix

he howled to harmonica & the theme from The Bill

& the only person he ever bit was the postie

GOOD DOG:Razz

Kingetter
11-Aug-06, 02:38
"& the only person he ever bit was the postie"

That cos he was delivering bills?

Patsy
11-Aug-06, 17:02
we had a doggie once

a black collie called Hendrix

he howled to harmonica & the theme from The Bill

& the only person he ever bit was the postie

GOOD DOG

[lol] You're totally off your trolley Chobbers :lol:

Gleber2
11-Aug-06, 17:09
[lol] You're totally off your trolley Chobbers :lol:

Completely true. I had Hendrix on stage at a festival in Cambridge and he sang along to my harmonica. He did bite the postie. He was black with a little bit of white, just like his namesake.

Patsy
11-Aug-06, 17:15
Goodness :lol: Apologies to Chobbers...lol [lol]

Chobbersjnr
11-Aug-06, 18:24
Goodness :lol: Apologies to Chobbers...lol [lol]

HA...................back off, leave me alone

heck you're bully

mwahaha

Patsy
12-Aug-06, 16:07
LOL [lol] Well I said sorry didn't I?! mwhahahahahahahaha :Razz But I'm not gonna back off lol and I'm not gonna leave you alone either (inbox full yet?! LOL) Aww, poor wee Chobbers is feeling bullied...................lol
How's the singing going?! (Backs into corner with shy grin LOL aww cute)
See you tomorrow and no, you can't get out of it so forget it & just admit defeat........................

Kingetter
12-Aug-06, 16:10
No shrinking violet you eh? lol

Patsy
12-Aug-06, 17:27
A shrinking violet is definitely something I am NOT lol [lol]

Kingetter
12-Aug-06, 19:37
Glad to hear it!