PDA

View Full Version : table top sale in lybster hall. 6/11/2010

patchy
28-Oct-10, 22:07
table top sale in lybster hall

saturday 6th november from 12-4pm

tables are £5 each and available from karen on 01593721872.

time to have a clear out for xmas or a great chance to sell your own crafts ,gifts or cards etc in time for xmas.

money raised goes to lybster halls new xmas lights.

thanks.

patchy
31-Oct-10, 17:01
tables still available.

we have various table sellers booked with homemade baking & jewellery, lots of bric a brac, plants, clothes, cosmetics etc.

patchy
02-Nov-10, 11:11
Bump..........................

daphne.van
04-Nov-10, 07:21
Good luck with the sale! My grandmother and grandfather lived in Lybster in the 1920's. and probably much earlier too. I live in New Zealand and am trying to get some information on Cornelius Class who was from Holland but married a Scottish lady and settled in Lybster. I read in Caithness.org that he was mentioned in Donald Young's Book of Lybster about the history of the town.

Do you know how I could get hold of this book, or learn about where and when he came to live in Scotland. He was my grandmother's grandfather. If you can't help hope you have a great sale. Daphne (My grandmother was Lilias Janet Class Clyne.):)

patchy
04-Nov-10, 20:53
will private mail you daphne.

last few tables available for saturday we have a fantastic amount of tables booked with crafts,homemade baking, jewellery, clothes, shoes, bags, cosmetics, and lots of bric a brac. Come along on Saturday to grab a bargain and support L.C.A.
thanks everyone.

Lindsay
07-Nov-10, 21:42
Well done L.C.A for another fabulous turnout for the sale. I really enjoyed it!