PDA

View Full Version : Autovision Group Inverness

dozy
28-Oct-10, 14:30
Has anyone bought form the Vauxhall Dealership "Autovision Inverness" .I'm looking for feedback if they are " GOOD or BAD" to deal with.Thanks

bridgeend
28-Oct-10, 14:47
They ar the same company as mackays of dingwall.
We have a Vauxhall but have always gone South for it as the prices are alot better .
Try peter Vardy vauxhall in Perth or niddvale vauxhall.
it does not matter were you buy any vauxhall dealers has to do the warrentry work.
Richards in Thurso and wick are good for vauxhalls

Violetsky
28-Oct-10, 17:51
I bought a new car from this garage in July this year and found them to be very helpful and their customer care was second to none
Barrie Macdonald deserves a special mention as he continually kept me updated as to the delivery date of my car.

Lavenderblue2
28-Oct-10, 19:52
We bought our latest car at Autovision Inverness and we couldn't fault them. We were also very pleased with the part exchange deal we got on our old Vauxhall.
We have had very good after sales attention too - a phone call a couple of weeks after we got our new car to see if everything was okay. Then last week - a year on - we had another call to make sure we were still happy, which of course we are.

flowertot
28-Oct-10, 22:10
Got our Vauxhall from Motorpoint in Glasgow. Couldn't fault them and price was substantially cheaper than Autovision in Inverness! Next car I buy will most certainly come from there.

Kirdon
28-Oct-10, 23:05
Usually get mine from Andrew in Richards Wick, Always feel I got a good deal and any problems (which have been few and minor) have been sorted quickly and without fuss. For once a good reason to shop locally.

highlander2222
29-Oct-10, 17:15
Usually get mine from Andrew in Richards Wick, Always feel I got a good deal and any problems (which have been few and minor) have been sorted quickly and without fuss. For once a good reason to shop locally.

I have had 6 cars from andrew now. Best deal in the north of scotland

ps I have tried inverness