PDA

View Full Version : dog missing

diet coke
27-Oct-10, 19:41
Hi just woundering has anyone seen or found a brown&white collie she has two diverent colour eyes my daughter let her out for a p and someone let a fire work go and she bolted been missing since 4pm today been out looking still have not found her ,been to the police they have her number but if anyone finds her can you call 01955 604131 her name is tia

unicorn
27-Oct-10, 19:46
I hope she comes home soon.

teenybash
27-Oct-10, 21:25
Hope Tia comes home.....poor soul will probably be hiding in somewhere....

Liz
27-Oct-10, 22:32
Flipping fireworks!!![evil]

As Teenybash said, she is probably in hiding and will probably come out when it is quiet. Hope this is sooner rather than later!

Would be worth checking with the Dog Warden and SSPCA in case someone found her.

neelie
27-Oct-10, 22:48
i think this is the dog i almost ran over today. she came running down from kirkhill and ran toward the river. she ran straight over the road. i hope you have already found her and she is ok.

diet coke
28-Oct-10, 08:44
thanks every one, my daughter found her shes fine thank god found her late last night ,frighted but save , the fire works are a pain when people dont go to the right placeses just letting them go anywere and that was not even dark when they put them off at the back of 4

Liz
28-Oct-10, 12:47
Oh what a relief!!! So glad that you found Tia.:D

Yes I so agree re fireworks. They should be banned apart from organised displays!!
There is a law where you can report people using them outside special events but how on earth are you supposed to know where they are? Also,by the time the police can come they would have well gone!!!![evil]

diet coke
29-Oct-10, 16:29
I dont mind if it was put off when its dark , not when it is still light you cant even see them then,as we all know the time of year and we all try to keep were pets in then as best we can ,it is a pain but its the time off year .